37 - falling to place (i.)

A burning body lay on top of Hikari as she woke up in the morning. she could feel his breath on her stomach, his arms around her waist. her hand moves on its own to touch the crown of his head—his soft hair.

moving her hand further, she touches his forehead, not at all surprised that he was still sick. he ought to be when he strained himself to feed on his desires a little too much last night. she lets out a small contented sigh despite her aching body.

Ran's low, whiny voice still left her ears tingling.

don't stop.

more. some more. please.

faster, Hikari.

it might've been because he was sick and delirious. his face was with tears most of the time, his touch enough to make her skin melt. her burning calfs and sore legs tensed as she tried to move; Ran in turn shifts awake, burying his face in her stomach to shy away from the bright light of the morning.

"Hikari," he whispers softly, planting a small kiss at her navel.

"did I wake you?"

he lifts himself up the bed to hug her properly instead, seeking for warmth. Hikari softly chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kisses his temple.

"how are you feeling?"

"not sick," he lies, pulling away to look at her face.

he cups her cheek, genuinely needing a few seconds of silence to just bask in her beauty. and she was softly smiling up at him, like she too, felt the same. they were suckers for each other—and they forever will be. Ran knew for sure that his crush on her won't ever fade.

"good morning, Hikari."

his voice was a connotation of deepness and slumber. he leans in to kiss her. Hikari felt like the luckiest woman alive, to be met with the dazzling sight of her husband first thing in the morning, to be kissed like they haven't done so all night, their bodies bare and twined in the heap of the covers.

"I love you, Ran," she whispers against his lips as he pulls away, making him smile instantly.

she was just so precious and small he wanted to hold her forever. his hand moves down her thigh, his lips meeting hers once more as he parts her legs. Hikari slightly winced at the feel of his erection against her abdomen.

"we just woke up," she says incredulously.

"I'll be gentle."

he kisses the bite scars on her shoulders, her hands get lost in his hair. Hikari wasn't wrong when she thought she was lucky. Ran slips himself inside, a low groan caught in his throat at the sensation of her walls, wrapping rightfully so well around his cock. last night had been a fever dream, Hikari took care of him quite well.

the pleasure was just too tense it probably left him fucked out of his mind, and he had missed her so. he remembers crying, he remembers begging her to go on and on. he remembers how much he loved the woman a million times more for every touch, for every word.

+++

hours before.

she holds the base of his shaft, kneeling gloriously before him as she drawls her tongue on the head of his cock. Ran grit his teeth, looking at her with focused need, his hand scooping up her hair as she goes down on him.

Hikari looks up at him, never breaking eye contact despite the tears that coated her eyes.

"slowly now," he ushers, thumbing away the moisture at the corner of her eye.