26 - monsters don't stay buried

early in the morning, when the sun was bright and seeping through the curtains, Ran and Hikari were arguing. at least they were doing so being bathed in sunlight, and so they could never really be that annoyed with each other when they looked so pretty in their eyes.

Hikari was sitting on the kitchen island chair as she ate breakfast, Ran per usual sitting on the table as he held a mug of coffee.

"I'm telling you that you're not going anywhere without me," Ran frustratedly says probably for the tenth time that morning.

"and I'm telling you I don't care, Ran. you're not coming with me."

"Hikari—"

"I can do just fine without you," she sighs, looking down on her plate.

he frowns at her, lightly grabbing her chin as he tilts her face upwards to look at him.

"you know it's not a matter of your independence, Hikari. anywhere you are that I'm not just means I can't do anything for you when you do need me."

"well, I don't need you."

"did you say that to hurt me?"

"what? no," she says, realizing her mistake, "Ran."

"your tongue's as sharp as ever, Hikari," he says as he hopped off the table, walking out of the kitchen.

Hikari forgot about her untouched food entirely as she got up to follow him, and thanks to his sometimes frustratingly long legs, he'd been far ahead of her inside his room. their room now, as in officially, considering he had his walk-in closet renovated to make room for hers.

"Ran, you know I didn't mean it that way," she starts to explain as she step foot in his room.

the girl couldn't quite believe though that he was that hurt of what she said, with the context being that she simply wanted to go out with Ella without Ran tagging along.

"Ran?"

she didn't see him once she enters, but she did feel him when all of a sudden from behind, she was spun around by her waist. his hands alone molded and fit like they did when holding her body, with fingers so long that they touched the full width of her back.

"Ra—"

and he cut her off with a kiss—his grin a flash of heart hazards for Hikari. he pushes her down his bed, lips conquering her senses completely, rendering her struck and complacent. as he greedily rakes his hands over her body, his eyes alight as he watched her fall into his trap, Hikari finally realized what a son of a bitch he was.

she pushes his face away, face heated from his very welcome weight on her own frame as he lay between her legs.

"you don't manipulate the woman you love like that, Ran," she breathlessly says, although narrowing her eyes at him.

see? he wasn't hurt. not a bit.

his lips instantly twitch up into a smile as he leans in for another kiss, his eyes greedy, his tongue prodded on his bottom lip. she wished she could resist him. she really did. but here he was, imprisoning her in a slow, intoxicating kiss. everything about Ran aroused the girl, but sometimes, on very rare times, his tongue and hands were a combination that topped off sex.

he reached to spread her legs apart, taking advantage of the fact that she wore only his shirt and her underwear. once he presses his fingers on her cunt, they dampen with her slick, causing him to smile into their kiss as he slightly bit her.

he pulls away to look at her face, slipping a finger inside just to make sure her wits don't come back so soon and she'll argue with him again. she breathes a shrill sigh as her back curves in an arc, her hands instantly coming down to hold his wrist.