1 - Tiffany Iscariot

Tiffany's PoV

    "Tiffany! You should quit looking so gloomy and enjoy yourself more! Look- we have all these beautiful ladies and gentlemen with us. I'm sure one of them is willing to come home with you tonight." I did a one-shot before slamming my glass on the table and looking at the women and men my friends had brought with them.

    None of them intrigued me, but at least they know how to keep one company. I may be a collector of beautiful things, but even I have my standard. My friends seemed to understand my intention when I slammed my glass on the table and tried to change the conversation.

    My friends had known me since we were at the university. It would be stupid of them to dispute my standard of beautiful things. I am Tiffany Iscariot, destined to have only the best.

    "Call the waitress; I would like to order another round of champagne!" One of my friends called for the server and ordered our drinks again. I'm not sure how many times I asked for another round, but I need this.

    Who would have thought that someone I appreciate love would betray me with another person. And that person is a man! Amanda didn't expect to see me at her home since I told her I was busy with the new project that I was working on. I could surprise her by completing my work way before the due, but in the end, I was the one that seemed surprised by the situation. 

    After Amanda was caught, she tried to explain her situation and make herself the victim, which I think is full of bullshit. I am part of the Iscariot family; she should know how important my work is. The only reason I work hard is that I want to give Amanda the best of the best.

    But that woman ended up hurting me.

    "Tiffany? You look like you're ready to kill someone. Relax- we're here to forget what had happened after all. Don't let that woman get into you. I always knew that she would show her real self sooner or later. I have never trusted that woman, ever." I know friends are trying to make me feel better, but I am too angry to enjoy everything.

    I had opened my heart to someone who would cheat on me! Who does that woman think she is?! Did Amanda think she could hurt me and get away with it?! I'll make sure her career suffers the most out of this!

    I continue to buy drinks for myself and my friends until it's time for me to go home. I don't know how I managed to get myself home, but I knew I was in trouble when the servants suddenly came into my room and opened all the curtains so that I could get myself up from my slumber.

    "Are you up, young miss?" It should be obvious that I am.

    "Are you suffering from a hangover? Should I prepare your medicine?" I waved my hands before getting up to a sitting position. I sighed when I looked at the time.

    "I went home late last night- what is the reason you woke me up?" I took the medicine that the maid handed to me before looking at her expression. Something is not right. The only reason why the maids act this way is when my mother comes to visit.

    "Is my mother here?" The maid nodded.

    "Is it because I came home late last night? Seriously, I am an adult. My mother shouldn't come to my home and tell me off." I got up from the bed, grabbed a robe, and went outside to see my mother.

    Luckily the hangover this time isn't as bad as it normally would. I think my body is beginning to get itself used to alcohol.

    "Jesus- why is it so bright in here?" My mother turned to me as I walked into the living room while covering my eyes.

    "Tiffany- I can't believe what I'm seeing right now." I took a seat on the couch before smiling at my mother.

    "Hello, good morning, mommy dearest. To what I owe this pleasure of meeting you today?" My mother looked at her watch and tapped on the glass.