Chapter9 ~ 💞Peter💞 ~

After the crowing part was over there was dancing, food lots of delicious food and drinks but most importantly fun.
"I've never had this much fun in my life" I laugh as I talk to Susan who is trying to convince me that Peter is gonna have to ask me to dance at least once tonight.
"Look there he is, he is definitely coming over" she points to Peter who is working his way through the crowd trying to avoid conversation as much as possible.
"Nu-uh, he's coming over to talk to his beautiful sister" I say looking away from Peter to look back at Susan for a response but she just smiled and nodded her head to behind me. Before I could turn around I felt a tap on my shoulder.
Peter cleared his throat before speaking "Um did you maybe wanna dance?" He asked nervously
"Sure, yeah, yeah sure" I said as I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. Peter held out his hand to me for me to take, which I did. His hand was warm and soft in mine. I looked back at Susan for a second and there she was trying to contain her joyful laughter.

Peter put his warm hands on my waist and I put my small hands on the back of his neck.
"I've never danced before so I have no idea if I'm doing this right" I say trying not to show how nervous I am but I don't think it's working.
"Me neither so don't worry" Peter says as his fingers trace small circles on my lower back.
"Thank you Peter, for the necklace. It's gorgeous" I say as I feel Susan's eyes looking at me.
"Oh yeah. I was hoping you would like it and um you... you look really beautiful, you know. You, you always have, also please could you just for a little bit make it rain flowers like it was in your tent" he says stuttering through his words.
"Really? Thank you, you're very nice, I think I can . Your eyes are also very blue" I laugh, I don't know what to do I've never done this before but I reckon Peter has probably done this a million times before. I get my wand out and point it at the roof letting flowers rain down.
"I'm sorry I'm really bad a this stuff" I say now turning my head to the side because of how hard I'm blushing but I feel a hand on my chin that turns my head back to face Peter.
"Y/n..." he says moving his hand down to the side of my neck, he is looking at me like I'm the only thing in the room. I think of what to say, how to say it but I can't, I can't say anything because Peter is moving closer to me and I'm moving closer to him.

His lips touch mine.

The sweetness of his lips against mine makes it feel like I'm dreaming but I know I'm not. I can feel one of his hands in my hair and the other on my waist. The flowers land in my hair and probably in Peters too, I've never kissed anybody before and something tells me Peter is a good first kiss.
I want the kiss to last forever. I want the passion to never leave. I want Him. I want Peter. I want for us to live happily ever after just like the fairytales but I know none of that can happen so I pull away first. I don't look at Peter I just lean my head into his chest, feeling his chest rise up and down but that's when I remember.
The note
When I went to get changed into my dress in my room, I found a note on my bedside table. It read.

Dear Y/n,
I know this will be hard for you as it is for me too
but I will need you to leave Cair Paravel either during or
after the Pevensie siblings coronation. You need not to bring
anything with you but yourself and your wand.
This journey will go on for a while but you will find
food and water sources on the way. I need you Y/n to
help fight off evil in the out skirts of Narnia. I know this
is hard for you as it is for me too but Y/n the people out there
need your help as much as you used to need mine.
I hope you understand why I need it to be kept a secret is so important.
-Aslan

I'm mad. I'm sad but mostly I feel bad for Peter. He just kissed me. I just kissed him! And now I have to leave him with no idea of where I've went.
"I'm so sorry Pete" I whisper but I know he heard me.
I slip away from him and then blend into the crowd. That's when I sprint for it, I run and I run down endless flights of stairs but finally I push open the castle doors. I run into woods and stay there for a bit, I change my dress into something more suitable as well as my shoes but I keep my necklace, I will keep it forever as I hope Peter will with the rose I gave him the first day we met.
But maybe he will move on, forget about me, get married but all of that is fair.
I left him.
He didn't leave me.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ikr so sad but seriously did yous find this sad?
Pls pls vote :)
-Soph