Chapter4 ~ 🗡Wolves🗡 ~

Y/N POV
After I had shown Susan and Lucy some more of my magic we got onto the topics of the beautiful dresses here in Narnia.
"Mum hasn't had a dress like this since before the war" Susan says quietly while looking at the grass
"You could bring her back some" I say looking at the details on Susan's dress. "I'm sure Aslan would let you"
"Yeah! We could bring her back a whole trunkful!" Lucy exclaimed happily
"If we ever get back" Susan says sadly and Lucy looks down at the grass. Susan notices what she's done and keeps talking "I'm sorry I'm like that, we used to have fun together, didn't we?" she smiles a bit.
"Yes" Lucy looks up "before you got boring" Lucy starts to laugh and I do too
"Oh really" Susan says with mischief in her voice. She walks down to the water and starts splashing us. We all laugh and splash each other, getting our dresses all wet.

Susan goes to get the towel that hangs on the tree but when we pulls it down, Morgrim the wolf, chief of the secret police is standing there growling at us. We all let out a small scream and step back into the water.
"Please don't try to run, we're tried", another wolf comes out from behind another tree
"And we prefer to kill you quickly".
I can see the worry on Susan and Lucy's faces so I grab the towel from Susan and throw it at Morgrim and the other wolf
"Susan the horn!" I yell as quickly as possible while trying to help Lucy up the tree.

Only just in time we all get up the tree and see Peter running across the rocks towards us.
"Get back!" He yells to the wolves and points his sword at them
"Come on!" The one who's name I don't know yells at Peter
"We've been through this before and we both know you haven't got it in you" Morgrim taunts
"Peter! Watch out" Susan yells.
We hear a growl and yelp, I turn my head to see Aslan has the wolf underneath his paw. Now it's just Peter and Morgrim circling each other.
Other creatures come up to help Peter but Aslan says that this is Peters fight.
"You may think you're a king" Morgrim says to Peter "but your going to die like a dog!" Morgrim launches onto him.
"Peter!" Lucy,Susan and I all scream.

We all jump down from the tree and run over to Peter, Susan pushes Morgrim off him to reveal Peters sword in the wolves stomach. Lucy and Susan hug Peter but I stand back, I don't want interrupt their family moment. When they finish hugging Peter walks over to me and hugs me too. It was unexpected but I slowly hugged him back and let my head rest on his chest for a moment or 2. He smelled of sweat, rosemary and lemon but most of all he smells like someone kind, caring.....
And loveable.

Aslan let go of the other wolf and told all the others to follow him and that it would lead the, to Edmund. Once they were all gone he turned to Peter who had stopped hugging me not long ago.
"Peter, clean your sword" Aslan told him.
Peter cleaned his sword in the water then kneeled before Aslan
"Sir Peters Wolf's-bane" he put his paw on peters left shoulder then his right. After that Peter stood up and put his sword in its sheath.
I waved my wand a tiny bit and said these words in my mind.
"Colours of flowers
Flowers with colours
Vine through flower
And flower on vine"
When I finished thinking of the spell, I felt something light drop onto to my head and I knew the spell had worked. We all now had colourful flower crowns on our heads.
"I now pronounce us all royalty" I joke and we all laugh then walk back to camp happy with our crowns.

I went into my tent to relax when we got back to camp.
When I walked into my tent though it felt weird like something was different and I new exactly what it was. I ran over to my bedside table draws and pulled the top one open then pulled out a small box. I got the box open as quickly as possible and there it was.

The ice necklace my mother had given to me when I was young. It was like her crown but a necklace.
"The stronger we are the bigger it will be, keep it safe for me ok?"
Those were her exact words when she gave it to me but I knew when she said 'we' I knew she meant 'I' she didn't care about me, this necklace showed me how powerful she was at the time.
The necklace was the size of my pinky finger which made me scream with happiness, hopefully soon I could forget all about My mother and she would just be a part of old story tales 'the white witch' and I would never have to mention her again.

"Are you ok?" Peter pushed back the flaps of my tent, still in his flower crown, panting as if he just ran a mile. I put the necklace behind my back and turn to face him.
"Yeah why? Are you?" I respond calmly
"I" *inhale* "heard" *exhale* "you" *inhale* "scream" *exhale* He explains very slowly.
"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah sorry about that" I laugh
"Anyway just making sure see you later" he smiles then walks away.

Yassss tbh I love this chapter. Do you?
Pls vote :)
-Soph