Chapter3 ~ 💫Gifts💫 ~

Lucy had dragged me and Susan down to the river.
"Ok what other magic can you do?" Lucy asked eagerly.
I let go of Susan's hand that I had still been holding since I pulled her along with me. (Yes I had to do that bc Susan is gorgeous)
"Ok choose any pebble or rock" I say to Lucy as I get my wand from my pocket.
"How's this one?" She asks holding up a medium sized, smooth, grey pebble.
"It's perfect" I smile at her.

I take the pebble from Lucy and quickly dip it into the water. I point my wand at the rock for few seconds muttering the words

"As smooth as water
As heavy as rock
As clear as crystal
And as lucky as luck".

Soon the pebble became water but still the same weight, same shape and still holdable like a rock.
"Oh my gosh" Susan whispered
"What does it do?" Lucy asked stepping closer to me.
"It's called a water pebble. It brings you luck when you most need it" I answer, pulling out a vial and slipping the water pebble into it. "Even if you don't know you were in need of luck it will still help you but if one day you look down at this vial and see it is empty. Then know that it has done its job" I smile at Lucy who is looking at me with shock and gratefulness.
"Susan your turn, can you please find a stick" I look at Susan now
"Yeah, yeah sure" she hands me a thin stick that has lots of little branches on it. I put my wand and the stick next to each other and say these words.

"As bendable as rubber
As hard as iron
As pretty as the owner
And as rememberable as trees"

The brown stick turned into a golden bangle. It could bend but never break, it had flowers engraved on it too. I handed it to Susan who quickly put it on her wrist as if it would disintegrate if she didn't.
"Oh y/n it's beautiful, thank you so much" she hugged me briefly.
"Does it have a power too?" Lucy wondered aloud
"Yes it does, it allows Susan to wear it where ever, when ever and not break. She can also take it out of Narnia as you can with your water pebble, it will also help Susan remember the good things in life the fun things and to remember Narnia" I finish.
"Y/n thank you, I really mean it" Susan says and I can tell she means it.
"My pleasure" I smile to her.

PETER POV
Y/n, Susan and Lucy had left me alone not long ago. I didn't exactly know what to do, I guess I was bored.
I was still sitting in Y/n's tent when Aslan walked in.
"Oh y/n is with Susan and Lucy, they're down my the river. I think." I said to him
"It is you I am looking for dear on" he says calmly "follow me please".

I follow Aslan out of Y/n's tent and up onto the hill we were on before.
He's saying things about what beaver said, how I can fight and I am a cunning warrior but it's Y/n's name that catches my attention.
"Peter...Y/n is as you know a witch and daughter of the white witch Jadis" he says looking over the camp
"Yes..." I say unsure if what is coming next.
"I want you to please be careful around her" he pauses before speaking again "Y/n cam sometimes let her emotions get in the way of her powers and with the war already going on here she has less control of what she is thinking or feeling. Her Mother is another problem, because they are by blood Mother and daughter, Y/n fears she will turn into someone like Jadis and by doing that she makes i5 more possible to happen" he finishes.
"So you want me to stay away from her?" I ask hurt in my voice.
I liked Y/n she was fun and cool and unique.
"No, I just want you to take into consideration of what I just said and try not make her mad or be around her when she is".

I am shocked about what Aslan had told me just now. Y/n seemed kind, sweet and caring not crazy, mad and evil.

I hope you liked this chapter, have a good day.
Pls vote :)
-Soph