𝙔/𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝐓𝐖(𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤) 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓HE 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 :)
Y/n=your name
Y/l/n=your last name
Y/n/n=your nickname
F/c=favourite colour
E/c=eye colour
H/c=hair colour

There is a certain beauty to being a witch....
If you look at me the right way.

My name is Y/n y/l/n.
I am daughter of the white witch Jadis, I was rescued from the cruel ice tower when I was 12, I am now 15 .
I am treated fairly by most of the fawns and animals but sometimes the centaurs act like don't have an opinion because I was 'born evil'. Even Aslan acts like I'm just a child who can't fight but that's not true. I am perfectly good at fighting well with a wand but it still counts and I have plenty of time to learn with a sword, well if anybody bothered to teach me properly.
I can use a sword but it's just not my strongest skill.

I am hardly allowed to leave camp 'because it's unsafe for me' which is ridiculous, it would be safer if someone actually let me get trained properly but no I'm stuck at camp either sitting by myself or tending to wounds.
I like being alone sometimes though it gives me time to practice the spells I'm not meant to know, like ones that can do serious harm although I don't have anything to practice on it still helps to practice the pronunciation.
I also like to make plants of my own and give them a power whether that be a good or bad power but I always make sure to make an antidote for the poisonous ones.

When I heard that the 2 sons of Adam and 2 daughters of Eve were here I immediately wanted to go and see them but of course I was forbidden.
"It is safest for you to stay here y/n, I can't imagine what would happen if Jadis got a hold of you again" Aslan told me but I knew he didn't want me to do anything stupid or get anyone else killed. It was unfair. And sometimes I understand why people joined my Mother.
My wicked, cruel, vial, evil Mother.
The White Witch.
Queen Jadis.
They wanted revenge. That's why they did it. They wanted revenge on all the people that had looked down upon them.
I will not do that though. No matter how hard it gets here I will not abandon my home.
So here I sit on the hill that over looks the camps waiting to be told what to do and when to do it.
                                                                                      (Your wand & dress)

Really hope you all like it! And if you want you can follow my TikTok: Sadie_inthesink It is a multi-fandom, it has lots and I mean LOTS of different show/movie edits

It is a multi-fandom, it has lots and I mean LOTS of different show/movie edits.
Pls vote :)
-Soph