Chapter6 ~ 🌪Witch🌪 ~

I snuck away from the crowd as soon as I could and went straight to the river. The river was somewhere I could relax but I wasn't relaxed at the moment, I wanted to scream and throw stuff and light things on fire I'm that mad but I don't because that would catch attention that I don't want.

She was right there! Looking at me as if I wasn't more than one of her slaves 'Queen Jadis', 'The White Witch', 'Queen of Narnia' but never, never once has she been addressed as My mum and for that I am thankful but I wish, I wish that I could show her I wasn't afraid of her but I would have to be just like her to that and that is something I'll never do.

My thoughts flooded my brain with rage and anger.
But all those things I just thought of, they aren't even the worst things. The worst thing she could do as My mum was tell somebody who doesn't know, somebody who would tell everyone else but she is that ashamed of me she wouldn't dare do it.

PETER POV
I noticed Y/n had snuck away from the small group that we were celebrating with.
I checked the hill first then her tent then my tent then Susan's tent then finally I found her, sitting by the river. Her back facing me but still I could tell that her knees were pulled up to her chest and I could tell she was upset, so I asked her
"Y/n, what's wrong?" Then sat beside her.
"What's wrong?" She whips her head around to face me "what's wrong? I'M A WITCH PETER! I'M A BLOODY WITCH AND HER DAUGHTER TOO! AND I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO FIGHT BECAUSE I'M A WITCH! I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO LEAVE CAMP BECAUSE SOMETHING 'BAD' COULD HAPPEN TO ME!" Tears start rolling down her face and she is now standing up "DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS PETER? TO BE TREATED LIKE A USELESS, STUPID-
"Y/N!"
-EVIL, WITCH? TO BE TREATED LIKE AN IDIOT-
"Y/N!"
-CHILD? Do you know what any of that feels like Peter!? Any of it!?" She finishes screaming and is now just standing there looking stunned at herself like she didn't know she was capable of yelling. "Oh Peter I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too, I'm really sorry".
"Y/n, it's ok, it's gonna be ok, I promise, sit back down ok" I say as calmly as possible
"Ok, ok" is all she says as she sits back down.
Tears still rolling down her cheeks she leans into my shoulder.
"Sorry for taking my anger out on you" she pauses and looks up at me "and getting your t-shirt wet with tears"
"It's ok, it's all really ok", I move my arm and put it around her so she feels more comforted.

"I think you being a witch is pretty cool" I say as I trace shapes on the back of her shoulder.
"Why? I just yelled at you" Y/n says
"Well because your cool, I don't know it's just you're nice and I don't think being a witch has anything to do with the way you act, I think the reason that Jadis is the way she is, is because she is power hungry she doesn't act that way because she's a witch any body could be like her and not have magical powers" I say doing my best to make her see what I see.
"Thank you for being nice to me Peter, I've never had a friend before you, you know?" This is a shock but when I think about it isn't a shock. The only others she could be friends with were fawns, centaurs or Aslan and probably some other creatures too.
"I'm always here for you Y/n, I promise" I pull her closer.
"Thank you, it's dark already I'm gonna go to bed, is that ok?" She asked while getting up
"Yeah, yeah. I'm probably gonna go to bed too" I say getting up as well.

We walk back to her tent in silence, listening to the birds sing and the leaves rustle in the wind. Once we get to her tent she turns to look at me, she stares for a second before wrapping her arms around me and hugging me
"Good luck for tomorrow Pete" she whispered in my ear then let go, said "goodnight" then went into her tent.
Pete
I liked that.

Oh my god pls when I was writing this chapter I was telling my friend what was happening at the same time and this is what she said

Isn't she just the best 😭
Anyway Pls vote :)
-Soph