Chapter1 ~ ✨Magic✨ ~

Suddenly everybody down at camp stops to stare at something. I stand up on the hill to get a better look.
"They're kids" I mumble to myself.
There, walking threw camp are the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve but there's only three of them did something happen to the other boy? I push the thought aside and looks back at the people.

The tallest girl can't be older than I am and the tallest boy could be a year or two older than me but the little girl, oh she's only a child. Why would Aslan send a bunch of kids to war? They aren't even from Narnia and they're going to war yet I can't even leave camp, this is ridiculous.

The eldest boy puts his sword in the air and says something, soon Aslan walks out of his tent and everybody around them bows.
The humans and Aslan have a conversation that I can not hear, when it is over everybody goes back to what they were doing before.
I thought about going to say hi and introduce myself to the people but decided against it. They probably wouldn't care for my company anyway.

The sun is beginning to set and I'm still on the hill, I should probably go to my tent soon but the sky is so beautiful at this time of day.
I let my mind drift off and think about it's own things but a figure sitting down next to me startles me making me shoot throned vines out of my wand at them.

"I'm sorry" I say, quickly turning the thorns into pink flowers, they had wrapped around his wrist.
"It's ok, I'm sorry I scared you" he pauses to look at me, his blue eyes shining from the sun. "Why are you up here all alone?"
"I'm not alone, you're here" I say looking back at him
"Ha-ha" he says sarcastically "but really why?"
"Because I'm a witch" I answer not sure in what else to say.
"I thought the white witch was the only witch in Narnia, aren't witches evil?"  he says now looking at the flowers on his wrist.
"And I thought there was no humans in Narnia but here we both are" I smile
"You are very good at avoiding questions" the boy laughs.
"Try asking me simpler questions, I don't get talked to often".

"What's your name?" He tries
"Y/n"
"Last name?"
"I draw the line there, no more questions", he laughs.
"Oh come on, you can have a go at asking questions"
"Fine, what's your name?"
"Peter Pevensie" he smiles at me.
"Why do you like asking so many questions?"
"Because if I didn't ask questions I wouldn't know anything about you y/n"
"Why would you wanna know anything about me?" I laugh but he doesn't find it funny.
"Ok we're gonna play a game"
"Yes?"
"You have to answer every question honestly"
"Really? Fine" I sigh "you first".
"Yess, alright hmm let's see. Y/n why won't you tell me your last name?"
"Because if I tell you, you won't wanna be friends or be around me" I look at my feet "anyway my turn now, where is your brother?"
"He got taken by the white witch" he looks away
"Oh"
"Anyway, is your parents still alive?"
"My Mother is, sadly" I mumble the last last to myself. "Will you tell your brother and sisters my last name if I tell you?"
"No of course not but only if you tell me why you think I won't want to be friends with you if I know your last name"
"Because my last name is y/l/n making me daughter of the white witch" I don't look at Peter when I say this.
"Oh" is all he says.

There's a very long pause before he says
"It's not your fault you're her daughter" he says looking at me with a sympathetic smile.
"So you'll keep my last name a secret from your siblings?" I ask hopefully
"And be your friend" he confirms
"Really? Thank you. Wanna see something cool?"
"Sure" he laughs
"Ok, give me your arm" I say and he obeys.
I wave my wand a few times in a circular motion over his forearm then point my wand upwards.

A small cut forms on Peters then a white rose starts to 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂, it slowly turns red getting darker and darker but still red from his blood. It's feeding off his blood but not much just a few tiny drops.
Peters face shows concern and awe.
"That is actually really cool! But I can feel the thin roots inside of my arm, that part disgusts but it feels weird in a nice way, I love it thank you! how long will it last?" He asks smiling widely
"However long you want it too, you can keep it in a vase with water if you want and I can enchant it not to die"I smile looking up at him
"I would love that".

Yesssss first chapter! What are your thoughts? I'm so sorry this is extremely cringe.
Pls vote :)
-Soph