𝒔𝒊𝒙. target unlocked

[ 2.05 ]

you hurt her, i'll turn your werewolf ass into a fur coat.

        After tucking in Lucas, Maya stepped into her bedroom tossing her jacket onto her desk chair with a sigh. "I'm such an idiot," she muttered.

        "Do you want to talk about it?" Stiles asked, sitting on the edge of the werewolf's bed.

        "Nope. Not one bit," she groaned grabbing her sweats and going to the bathroom. Once she was changed she opened the door again so Stiles could talk to her while she went through her night routine.

        "Well, look it wasn't that bad," Stiles shook his head.

        Maya scoffed glancing to him, "I was paralyzed. On the ground. Helpless. While a lizard tried to eat me. It was bad."

        "Okay it's called a kanima. And it wasn't trying to eat you. It was trying to kill you."

        "Yes, Stiles. Because that makes the situation so much better," she rolled her eyes. "Hey can you toss those into the hamper, please," she asked tossing him her clothes from today.

        "Yeah . . . " he whispered catching them and put them into her hamper, his eyes furrowing at the red on his hand. "May. Is this from tonight?"

        Maya turned seeing him hold his hand up, "Uh, yeah, probably."

        "Are you okay?"

        "Fine. I promise," Maya answered stepping out of the bathroom.

        "Okay . . . do you want to watch a movie?" Stiles asked.

        The McCall girl turned her head to the clock to see how late it was, "Hmm, yeah, let's do it."

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        Stiles rushed over to Maya at her locker after their first class where apparently, Isaac attended. "Isaac's back?" Stiles asked with wide eyes.

        "Yeah, Jackson talked to your dad about his statement."

        "Great," Stiles rolled her eyes as her Scott came over.

        "Any updates?"

        "Alright, I only found one thing online called the kanima, it's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers."

        "That thing was not a jaguar," Maya scoffed. "That was a mutant lizard thing and it freaks me out."

        "Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer."

        "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody," the elder McCall suggested, adjusting the straps of her backpack. "Which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and probably won't stop until you're dead," she rambled not realizing she was freaking Stiles out.

        "You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'," Stiles snarked.

        "I'll see if I can talk to Isaac at lunch," MJ rolled her eyes following the boys into their economics class. "Maybe he'll tell me what is going on."

        Maya flipped through the pages of her Economics textbook and opened her notebook to be ready to copy the notes. Jackson sat behind Scott and beside Maya before leaning forward into the center of their desks. "Hey, testicle left and right and . . . MJ," he glanced at the only female.