𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. torture

[ 1

[ 1.08 ]

who's the alpha?

        Maya hung from the fence, her arms chained above her head and her body connected to wires. She panted in pain and relief as the button was let go. "What do you want from me?! I didn't do anything!"

        Kate stepped forward, "Who's the alpha?!" she screamed in Maya's face.

        "I don't know!"

        "Wrong answer!" the Argent yelled and held the button down again, longer this time, sending millions of shock waves through the beta's body making her scream in pain.

        "I don't know, I swear!" Maya sobbed in pain. "What do want with me?"

        "Tsk, tsk, Maya," Kate taunted holding the button. "All you have to do, is tell me everything I need to know, and I'll give you a day without the shock, some calm before I kill you. Who else is there?"

        "What do you mean?!"

        "There are three betas Maya. You, Derek, and someone else. Who is it?!"

        "Why the hell should I tell you, bitch? Ah," she screamed as Kate angrily pushed down the button.

        "Who are you protecting?!" Kate yelled slamming her fist on the table.

        "I'm not protecting anyone!"

        "You're lying." Kate grabbed a knife that was beside the remote. "And if you don't tell me the truth," she jammed the knife into Maya's stomach, "I'm gonna kill your whole family. Just like I did with Derek."

        That was all Maya needed to go over the edge. Maya lunged forward, fully transformed and snarled at the huntress as Kate jumped away. "There she is! There's the Maya I've been waiting for!"

        "You did that? You burned down their house? There were innocent people in there! Children!"

        "Clearly, I struck a nerve. You're not protecting Derek, seeing as we already know he's one of them. So else would you protect. Jackson?" Seeing the look on the beta's face Kate shook her head, "No, you hate his guts. Lydia! Oh, it would be perfect for it to be Lydia! But wait, why would you stay with a family of hunters if you had a best friend who was a werewolf, just like you? So, it can't be Lydia."

        "Go to hell," she said which only got her another long, powerful shock.

        Maya growled at Kate as she continued with her theories. "Stiles? No, Stiles is too helpless to be a werewolf, too weak. Oh, how 'bout Scott? He knows Derek too, right? Allison told me all about you and Scott's "friendship" with Derek Hale.