𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓. mate

[ 1

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ 1.05 ]

what are you talking about?

"Why the hell can't I just go home?" Jackson asked the sheriff. "I'm fine."

"I hear you. But the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just want to make sure you don't have a concussion."

"What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a problem grasping, ok? I wanna go home."

"And I understand," Stilinski said calmly.

"No, you don't understand, which kind of blows my mind, since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum wage rent-a-cop like you! Ok, now, I wanna go home!"

Stiles slowly got out of the car and saved his dad from further embarrassment, "Oh, woah, is that a dead body?"

"Get it now," Derek asked from above the movie store.

"Uh, I get that he's killing people, but I don't get why," Mj answered.

"This isn't standard practice, right," Scott asked. "We don't go out in the middle of the night murdering everyone, do we?"

"No. We're predators. We don't have to be killers."

"Then why is he a killer?"

"That's what we're gonna find out," Derek said before the three of them walked to Derek's old home.

"I have a life you know," Scott said.

"No you don't," Derek immediately responded, going up the stairs.

"Yes, I do! I don't care what you say about him making me his pet or—"

"Part of his pack."

"Whatever. I have homework to do. I have a parentteacher conference tomorrow because I'm failing chemistry."

"You wanna do homework? Or do you want to not die? You have less than a week until the full moon. You don't kill with him, he kills you."

"Okay, seriously," Scott asked before Mj could speak, "Who made up these rules?"

"It's a rite of passage into his pack."

"You know what else is a rite of passage? Graduating from high school. And you don't have to kill anyone to do it! Why can't you just find him yourself? Why can't you just sniff him out when he's human?"

"Because his human scent could be entirely different. It has to be you two. You have a connection with him, a link that you can't understand. If I can teach you to control your abilities, you can find him. And yes, even you MJ. You may be able to control your shift but there's a lot more you need to learn about being a werewolf."