𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐. who is the kanima?

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐.

" i will not apologize for being happy. i finally have what i want. don't take that from me. "

" i'm not trying to may! i just — i just don't want you to get hurt. "

☀︎☀︎☀︎

        𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒄𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 had finally started to pull her life together. she started looking at colleges, she was gaining more responsibility at the diner, they caught the alpha, and she and derek were together. derek was the alpha, she knew he'd be the best he could be. everything was going fine. and then the boy she was tutoring came running saying his father was killed.

        𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 got used to her new status, but now she and scott had to deal with the threat of not being in a pack, despite being offered a spot in derek's. they were omegas, and that was dangerous. as new creatures arose, more and more hunters funneled into beacon hills for the funeral of kate argent making beacon hills a trap for werewolves. 

        𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒌 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒆 was worried. worried for his omega girlfriend who refused to join his new pack, for the teenagers he was recruiting for said pack, and the new creature getting stronger and stronger with each kill. he had never seen anything like it, he was in uncharted territory and maya, despite her efforts, wasn't being much help. she and scott wanted to save everyone, and they were willing to do anything to make sure everyone was safe.

        𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒄 𝒍𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒚 was a complicated boy. he and his little brother, lucas,were  struggling with the abuse from their father. he just wanted to feel powerful. he wanted to protect little lucas against their dangerous guardian. that's where derek came in, infuriating maya. she didn't want them involved, they were in enough danger already.

        𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒚 adored maya mccall. he looked up to her almost as much as he looked up to his brother and that meant a lot. the bond between the almost eighteen year old and six year old growing stronger when maya took the Lacey's under her wing, promising to keep him safe.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔!

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 . . .

SELENA GOMEZ as 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

" i just want to protect everyone. "

TYLER HOECHLIN as 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄

" i just want to protect you. "

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝!

tyler posey . . . scott mccall

dylan o'brien . . . stiles stilinski

hollan roden . . . lydia martin

crystal reed . . . allison argent

katherine mcnamara . . . ivy argent

colton haynes . . . jackson whittemore

daniel sharman . . . isaac lahey

young! thomas brodie-sangster . . . lucas lahey

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞!

𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒂

i do not own any of teen wolf or the teen wolf plot. i only own maya mccall and any and all oc's her story may come with.

i do not own any of the gifs/pictures i use. i find them on pinterest, tumblr, google, and safari.

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴! this story may contain some strong language and themes, and i ask you read with discretion.

i would like to say that i am aware some of the teen wolf cast is problematic but i will never be able to imagine them as anyone else but if you see them as anyone else, please imagine them like that!

finally, i will not take any slander on my choice of face claim, the way i write my original character, or where i take her story.

i hope you enjoy act two of theory of happiness!! i love you all <3