the first half

I was focused I was in the zone and I was ready I was playing right side the puck dropped Iceland pushed guy down and took it dean dodnt waste time in getting to the player with the puck passing to me before checking him down I saw a guy gunning for me I took a breath passed to Adam who ducked around a player and went to make a shot but was blocked quickly I sighed frustrated j felt my throat go tight but I knew I had to fight my breathing rushed a little but I was fine it was my a panic attack yet Dean checked a guy beside me and took the puck I rushed down the ice to Iceland zone and he fired it at me I took it shot my shot but it was glove saved dammit I got the puck from Iceland and passed to guy guy shot and it went in IT WENT IN we all cheered happily I clapped guy on the back "LINE CHANGE" coach called we all went to the box as connie Luis Dwayne Charlie and Ken hit the ice I sat beside Fulton pulled my helmet off and he shoved water at me "hows it going" coach asked me I sighed "coach I respect you as you know but so help me I will turn worse than dean if you ask me that again got it" he put his hands up as if at gunpoint and stepped back "not taken" Fulton opened his mouth "YOU TOO REED" I snapped dean put an arm around me "as your boyfriend, that was really hot" I felt myself blush I watched as connie was digging the puck out if he corner I looked around saw Dwaynes rope "COWBOY" I yelled he looked over I threw the rope he smiled and chased after connie catching the guy going for her when he finally got free connie pushed him hard on his ass and Dwayne went to the box. As coach called for a line change the buzzer went it was time for a break and then back out. We all headed off ice to the locker room which thankfully someone took out the trash.