Ducks

We woke up early and met in the lobby with all our hockey gear. Dean ran over to me and whisper "that Luis kids got a lot of nerve" I looked at him "what's going on" Dean licked his lips "he keeps aski-" he was cut off "ok team let's get moving we've got people to meet" I look to Dean he shrugs "later" he mouths I nod . We follow Tibbles outside to a car and we all pile in I end up sitting beside Luis and Ken. About halfway through the drive I feel a hand on my thigh I look and Luis is rubbing circles with his thumb I take his hand and push it off. The car comes to a stop and we all get out as we're getting out Dean 'accidentally' knocks into Luis causing his things to fall. We walk inside and head to the locker room. "What was that for" I whisper to Dean "he was touching you" I rolled my eyes "it was fine" he pulled his jersey on "you didn't like it" I shook my head "no I didn't" I pulled my shirt off and I heard a pulled my cropped cut jersey on. "You're jerseys are they modified?" Julie asked me pointing to Dean and I "yeah I cropped mine and cut the sleeves Dean cut the sleeves off" she smiles "that's cool!" I nod "ok team let's move" Tibbles yelled and we followed him out and onto the ice where a bunch of kids in green ducks jerseys were waiting for us "Recruits these are the ducks and your coach Gordon Bombay!" I wave to the others and deans death staring them. "Welcome you guys" Gordon Bombay smiles at us "tell me about my knee kids" he asked Tibbles. "First"