us?

After what happened with dean I went and slept in my own room I quietly laid there until connie spoke "you seen off everything good" I shook my head "dean and I kissed" julie gasped and they both came over to my bed and got in "tell us everything" julie smiled. I blushed "well we almost kissed in the locker room but you all ran in with our asshole coach and we jumped apart when we got back to his room we were alone and we were talking about it and he said he'd do it again and he just pecked my lips" I smiled "so are you dating now!!" Jukie squealed " I'm not sure were friends that's it" connie scoffed "friends dont kiss you dont see me and Adam kissing" I shrugged "well me and dean are different" julie smiled "you can say that again" I hit her lightly and she chuckled "go talk to him ok" I nodded and they pushed me out of the bed "what do I even say?" I laughed "ask to talk about us" I nodded "talk about us got it ok" I walked over to Dean's room and knocked on the door Fulton Ken and Charlie were all in there "can I talk to dean in the hall please boys" they all nodded and Fulton pushed dean towards me he came and stopped into he hall I took a nervous deep breath "ok so" I started "what ever just happened I want to talk about us where do we stand are we more than friends do you like me are you gonna hate me now do you just no wanna talk about it or how ab-" dean cut me off grabbing my waist and pulling me into a hug "loon Allyson I do like you but in not sure were meant to date I mean were friends right" i sighed " that's what I'm worried of in scared of we ruin something great then we will never talk shain" dean chuckled " I couldn't never talk to you again I love you too much" I smiled and grabbed his hand " so what are we right now" I asked the thought for a moment " just friends but I wouldn't mind if we did this again" he pulled me forward and kissed me quickly before turning into his room the second the door shut I ran across back to my room connie and julie listening at the door.