Game 2

"CHANGE IT" I jumped over the boards Dean and Fulton behind me Charlie in front we just changed lines second period of the Italy game goldberg was too busy mocking the Italians to even care but that didn't matter we didn't have the puck in our zone anyways Italy really sucked I mean hey USA ALL THE WAY "KEN PASS IT" I yelled as he passed I was knocked into the boards by an itialian player "hey man watch it" I heard someone yell soon then it started ringing but I saw Dean check the guy into the ice and drop his gloves oh shit. "DEAN NO" o tried to get up but pain shot through my side I couldn't move so instead I just laid on the ice shut my eyes and groaned...
I don't remember anything that happened after I only remember slight movement and a lot of voices but one in particular "Ally it's ok I got you in here you safe wake up please" I think it was Dean I opened my eyes slightly I was on the medical table in the locker room. I tried to sit up but was pushed down "don't move Ok" it was Dean I looked at him he was crying. He hid it pretty well but I noticed. I'm guessing Fulton did too because he had his hand on his shoulder. I smiled a little "hey Portman what happened to your face" I asked he just chuckled "you happened worried me" I smiled "I'm ok I swear" I slowly sat up pain still in my side. My side was taped in gauze. "That guy who hurt you Dean creamed his ass should've seen it!!" Jesse said excitedly "yeah he really was pissed" Adam said I nod "sounds like my Dean" Dean smiled "yea well." We all chuckled. "You gonna be alright Winston?" Coach asked me I nodded "a little rest and I'll be back on the ice I swear" he nodded. "Someone help her to her room" coach said Julie went to grab my arm but Dean beat her to it "you wanna come to my room?" He whispered I nodded he scooped me up bridal style and carried me out of the locker room. "Yk I love you" he said I smiled "I love you too" what I didn't know is we meant it that time in completely different ways.