✧Chapter 56 - iParty with Victorious (Pt. 2)

So, halfway through writing this chapter, I left and when I came back I realized that I had accidentally uploaded this.

I swear, when I tell you, I panicked and my heart dropped 😭 I was so terrified.

🎉

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Hey, what are you guys doing out here?" I ask when I see all my friends standing outside of the house

It's seven p.m. and we're already at the front of Kenan Thompson's house. The way from his gate to the front of his house is a bit steep and far. There's what seems to be a shed at the left side of entering the gate. According to André it used to be a storage room, but Kenan's changing it into a recording studio with a ping-pong table. I gotta check it out later.

I'm guessing André is already inside, getting the party ready. It's supposed to start at eight but we all agreed to show up at least an hour earlier, in case he needs some last minute help. Tori, Ana, Steven, and I had just gotten here, getting stuck with a small traffic, we had to pick Steven up on our way. Keeping her promise, Trina is stuck babysitting, and Beck is still on his way, along with Jade. But, why Cat, Robbie, and Trey are all standing around the driveway, doing absolutely nothing, I have no clue.

"We were waiting for you guys." Robbie answers simply.

"Why?" Tori questions next, furrowing her eyebrows.

"We have no idea." Trey answers for them, shaking his head.

"We couldn't find André anywhere, so we stayed out here." Cat types out, the sound coming from her headband.

"Well, do we wait for the others or should we just go in?" Steven asks, looking around the group.

"I think we can go in." I shrug.

"Yeah, I want to get a drink before the punch is spiked." Ana adds, nodding in agreement with me.

"Yeah, chances are, in two hours, there'll be no more non-alcoholic drinks." Robbie adds.

"And then the party'll start!" Rex cheers loudly, throwing his hands up, "It's a fun punch."

"Not for everybody." Trey smirks, already having an idea of how the night is gonna go.

"Okay, so let's go." Tori gestures at the door and we all start to make our way up.

We only got halfway up the driveway when we hear the distant sound of the gate opening and closing, and a car engine getting closer. Turning around, just in time to see Beck parking his car and Jade getting out of it. She walks over to us while Beck is still turning off the engine.

"What are you idiots doing out here?" Jade crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow at us.

"We were just about to go in." Cat types out, giving Jade a wave and a small smile.