✧Chapter 43 - Car, Rain, & Fire

Thank you y'all for 112k reads and 3k votes! 🥺❤️🥰
I'm really grateful for everyone who's stayed through all my mess and writer's slump lmao. So thank you 😘

ヽ(^o^)丿

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Cat, I'm really sorry

"Cat, I'm really sorry." I pull her into another hug.

We've been sitting on the floor, in front of her locker for a while now. She had found out that her favorite actress had passed away and it broke her. The second I asked how she was this when I bumped into her, she just broke down into tears.

"I can't believe this is happening." She whimpers, sniffling.

"I know, I know."

"Hey, have you two seen Trina?" Our moment was ruined by Trey standing in front of us.

"Not since this morning. Why?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"I really need to find her, she's been spreading rumors that I asked her out." He says in frustration.

"Oh yeah, did you really?" I gasp as I remember hearing about it.

"No, I didn't!" He exclaims loudly, "It was a rumor!"

"Okay, geez." I raise my hands in defense.

"At least she can still spread a rumor." Cat mumbles quietly.

"Is she okay?" Trey whispers quietly to me, pointing at Cat who hasn't lifted her head from staring at the floor.

"I don't know." I shake my head, "Don't worry, I got this."

"Okay, you know what, never mind. I'll find Trina. Feel better, Cat" Trey tells me and pats Cat's head before walking away.

"She can't feel better again." Cat cries softly again, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I don't know what else to say so I just pull her into another hug, "Aww, Kit-Cat."

We stayed there for a few more minutes before she pulls away. I watch sadly as Cat taps away at her pearpad. She was playing a rather depressing song from the piano app.

"Cat! Lia!" I hear someone call out and footsteps approaching us, "Cat..."

Cat looks up from her pearpad and glares at the person, "Sup?"

"Sup?" Tori repeats the question with a raised eyebrow, "Where have you been?! I've been trying to find you since I woke up this morning."

"Tori..." I subtly try to warn her but it was too late.

"At least you woke up." Cat snaps at her, "Some people didn't."

"What do you mean?" Tori asks, taking a seat in front of Cat and I, "And why are you all sad?" She asks, putting a hand on Cat's knee.