✧Chapter 53 - Cell Block

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Well, you better look again

"Well, you better look again." I hear Robbie act in front of the theater.

"Because there's been a murder." Jade continues slowly, her voice breaking as she stares at Cat.

"Murder?" Cat gasps, "Where?"

"Right here." Trey says.

"On this underwater submarine." Ana adds.

I'm not even looking up at them to check how it's going. The text messages with Gustavo, filled completely with caps locked on his side. We're still discussing on the concept for the music video and the settings and background dancers and all. Apparently, Steve doesn't really care on who's in the video and he's cool with my friends being in it too.

"I better wake up the president." I listen to Cat continue with one ear, my other one is already tuning it all out.

"Oh my God, that's insane." Tori's loud voice cuts through the scene, followed by André's laugh.

I look up from my own phone along with Beck, to see a video on Tori's phone. It was the viral video of the two horse on a field filled with sheep. They were just jumping around and head-butting into almost everything in their way.

I didn't get to watch the video until the end when Sikowitz's voice snaps us out of it, "Excuse me?" I lean back in my seat to see him facing us with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Oh, hey." André nods back in an attempt to be casual.

"Oh, uh... We were just watching a video." Tori chuckles nervously.

"Yeah, these two horses are-" André tries to show the video to him but Sikowitz stops him.

"Put your phones away." Sikowitz clears his throat, "We are rehearsing a play."

"Right." "Our bad." "Sorry." Tori, André, and I say at the same time, locking our phones after I checked the last text from Gustavo.

Not getting the clue, Beck leans forward and taps Tori's shoulder instead, "Hey, send me the link to that video."

"Stop that!" Sikowitz yells over his shoulder with a small glare. He continues to glare at us until the four of us are all seated with our phones away in our pockets. Letting out a sigh of relief, he faces the front again and flips through his script, "Jade, let's go from your line. Jade." He calls her for the second time when he realizes that she's distracted by her phone.

Not looking up from her texting, Jade answers with a raised eyebrow and her head tilted up, "What's up?"

"Jiminy crackers!" Sikowitz gets up from his chair in frustrations, "I'm trying to teach you kids something, about-"

"One second." André lifts a hand up to stop him when the phone rings. He answers the phone and talks to his grandma on the other side, "Uh, grandma, what is it? No, nobody stole your bed, you're just in the kitchen!"