✧Chapter 22 - Beggin' On Your Knees

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"I thought you're gonna do the assignment on Wednesday?" Beck asks me

"I am." I nod at him

"Wait, you're not performing at the Full Moon Jam?" André asks confusedly.

"Nope." I shake my head, taking out a notebook and closing my locker shut.

"Why not?" Ana continues asking.

"Because I'm gonna be doing run through for the play during the Full Moon Jam. So unless you know a way for me to be in two places at once, I can't." I answer, frowning.

"That too bad." Trey pouts mockingly at me. I roll my eyes and shove him away.

"I think that's great. I would love to stay at home and do nothing instead." Jade shrugs.

I raise an eyebrow at her, "You do realize I am going to be acting and singing and dancing under bright, blinding, heating lights, right? Not laying in bed and watch movies." I remind her, "Ooh, I just wanna lay in my bed and do nothing." I whine tiredly.

"I can bring you nachos from the jam." Cat offers.

"Awww, that's so sweet Kit-Cat. But no, thanks." I smile at her.

"Hey." I hear someone call out and I lean to the side a bit to see Robbie standing in the middle of the hall. He stares at us with a questioning look before asking, "What's wrong with me?"

"There's a bunch of things." I tell him. Jade, Cat, André, Beck, and Trey follow along by listing it all down without hesitation.

"Cheap."

"Just like a baby."

"Creepy at times."

"You can be a bit awkward."

"You're irritating."

"You guys," Robbie stops them from continuing, "it's not funny." He complains, getting annoyed.

"Oh. Oh, and you're not funny." Jade adds casually.

"So, yeah. More than just a bunch." I shrug, smiling tightly at him.

"Lia's awkward, how's that different with me?" Robbie points at me asking.

"Because I'm actually funny. I can turn my awkwardness into humor." I tell him, smirking. He looks likes he is about to argue, but before he can, Cat's phone rings.

"Oh, yay." Cat giggles excitedly, "Northstar, how can I assist you?" She answers formally. I raise an eyebrow at her and turn to the others in confusion. "Uh-huh, uh-huh." She listens to the other side of the phonecall while walking away from us. "Are you injured?" She asks, "And your location is?" We stare at her with wide-eyes, confused and worried as to what the hell is going on. "Okay, help is on the way. Thanks for calling Northstar." She ends the call before turning back to look at us with an innocent, excited grin on her face.