✧Chapter 42 - How Trina Got In

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"You guys know there's this germ called Fecercillium that you can get from a spider crawling into your mouth when you're sleeping?" Jade randomly asks as we're eating lunch

Ana, Jade, André, Cat, Beck, Trey, Chad, and I are sitting around a table at the Asphalt Café. Tori and Robbie decided to have lunch at Nozu so they left already.

"What?" Beck asks Jade confusedly.

"Oh yeah," I gasp knowingly, "and then your uvula swells up really big so you can't breath, and they have to cut a hole right here to drain the pus from your throat." I nod eagerly, pointing at the center of my throat.

André gapes at us in disgust and pulls the spoon away from his mouth. "I'll just eat this pudding cup later." He states with a shiver as he puts it down.

Cat lets out a sigh at the sudden silence and breaks it, "So foes anybody want some candy?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure." "Why not?" "Yeah." We all nod at her.

Cat smiles sweetly at us and looks down. She pulls her top a little bit and starts taking out the candy she keeps in her bra. Don't know why, but since it's mostly an unlimited supply of candy, I'm not complaining.

"Gumdrop for you, gumdrop for you..." She starts handing out gumdrops for everyone.

"So... this is just like a normal thing?" Chad questions out loud when Cat drops a gumdrop on his palm.

"Just ignore it." Ana shakes her head at him.

"Yeah, don't question too many things here." Trey tells him as he eats the candy, "You'll get more confused, trust me."

"Oh. Now, you being a psycho is starting to make sense." Chad turns to me with a smirk.

Just as I was about to retort with an insult at him, Trina's loud voice grabs our attention. She's scatting around while dancing weirdly. Stopping beside our table, she hits a pitchy high-note before walking away, still scatting. Everyone is staring at her but the earphones helps her care less about that and makes her less aware of the stares.

"Wow..." Beck says plainly, "She is just awful."

"The worst thing I've ever heard." Jade agrees.

"Yeah." "That's right." "Can't fight that." André, Trey, and Chad follows along.

"Hey..." I frown at them and elbow Beck since he's the first.

"Lia, even you gotta agree." Ana chuckles at me.

Letting out a sigh, I shrug at her, "Maybe. But you gotta admit, her confidence is unparalleled." I point out.

"Oh yeah, definitely." Ana nods in agreement, "No argument there. She's possibly the most confident person here."