✧Chapter 39 - The Gorilla Club

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chad - Can you come over now?
Chad - My new co-star's pissing me off

Thalia - You got another co-star?

Chad - Yes, for the new episode
Chad - Haven't you been listening to me?

Thalia - Sorry...
Thalia - But I've been busy
Thalia - They want me to do two songs with the band plus choreography.
Thalia - I'll call you and go over when I can

Chad - What about tomorrow?

Thalia - Can't
Thalia - We're doing harmonies tomorrow

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I wait for a few minutes, but he just left me on read. I sigh loudly and lean my head back against the studio wall, a music sheet in my other hand.

I feel bad for bailing on him, I do. I mean, we've barely talked in a week and even when we do, it's just through chat. But things are busy here. I had to adjust to immediately working with a professional boyband instead of starting with something small. Which means, if I suck, bad, it'll be easier to spot. And then I'm done for.

Well, I guess, I also have been hanging out with the boys more, with the excuse to practice. When really, with no one supervising, I just end up watching them get in trouble.

Currently, Gustavo is having a meeting with his boss, Griffin, Kelly is taking care of something in Palm Woods, and the band is scattered in the building. Carlos is somewhere doing something he's not supposed to, Kendall is on the phone with his girl right outside the room, and Logan is the only other one who is actually practicing. James on the other hand...

"Hey, Lia. Are you good at math?" James asks, taking a seat beside me.

"I'm..... passable, but what's up?" I look up from my paper to him.

"Well, I was thinking." He starts, pointing at his math worksheet, "Since I know the twenty digits of pi and you know your ten digit phone number. How about we make a deal and do a switch?" He asks in a low tone, accompanied with a charming smirk as he puts on his sunglasses.

 How about we make a deal and do a switch?" He asks in a low tone, accompanied with a charming smirk as he puts on his sunglasses