𝐋𝐕. SKITTLES SQUAD

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
October 21st, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

THEO DIDN'T KNOW HOW DISCORD wasn't breaking with the number of people in the call that were currently streaming their cameras to each other, but he was glad that it wasn't because it allowed him to see his friends—old and new—on one screen together as they planned for the meet-up that would be taking place tomorrow. They didn't have a name for the group yet—Theo trusted that Twitter would do the naming for them.

Theo yawned, moving in his chair from side to side as Aimsey and Billzo confirmed the plans for tomorrow. Ranboo glanced at him curiously, leaning over a moment later. "Tired?" he murmured.

Theo nodded. "Didn't sleep. I played Minecraft with Techno and didn't want to log off." Ranboo nodded in understanding, eyes crinkling as he smiled.

"I think I'm going to arrive before Bill does," Aimsey said. "I can wait for you at the station and then we can walk to the restaurant, have breakfast and then Toby will pick us up."

"Sounds good," Billzo agreed. "Are you sure there's enough room for us, Toby?"

"We bought some air mattresses today," Theo jumped in. "And Tubbo agreed to share his bedroom space with Tommy and Freddie, so there's room for the couch and the mattresses."

"You and Ranboo have been sleeping on couches since you got there?" Billzo asked.

"Couch," Tubbo and Tommy corrected, grinning when Theo went bright red and Ranboo's eyes crinkled from his embarrassed smile. He was wearing his mask, as he didn't want to show his face to Aimsey and Billso until meeting them in person.

"That's gay," Freddie commented.

"I'm not gay," Theo said, trying not to grin. "That's just a rumor started by all the guys I've kissed."

Tommy snorted. "What guys? You haven't even had your first kiss," he accused.

Theo gasped in mock offense, putting a hand over his heart. "You're being very homophobic right now, Tommy," he said.

Freddie raised his eyebrows. "Thought you said you weren't gay?"

"For you," Theo and Billzo said at the same time, making the call crack up as Freddie sputtered in protest.

"Well that's disappointing," Freddie said, grinning. "I would've loved to take you out to dinner."

"Why don't you take me out to dinner?" Tommy complained.

"I'm not gay for you, Toms," Freddie teased.

"Jesus, is anyone in this call straight?" Aimsey asked jokingly, grinning at the camera. A silence fell over the seven teenagers, at first amusing before it became awkward. Aimsey frowned. "Tommy? Toby?"

"Uhh," Tommy said. Seeing his unsure expression, Theo quickly jumped in to take the attention away from him.

"I'm gay." Theo offered.

"I'm bi," Freddie said.

"Same," Aimsey agreed.

"Ditto," Billzo added.

It was still quiet, the final three boys in the call hesitating. Theo let his hand connect to Ranboo's, intertwining their fingers and giving Ranboo's hand a reassuring squeeze. Ranboo squeezes back, taking a deep breath.

"I'm unlabeled," Ranboo said. "But gay is probably the closest I'll get to, like, an 'official' label or whatever."

"Nice," Billzo said simply. Ranboo relaxed at the tone of casual acceptance.

"I'm unlabeled," Tommy spoke up. "Leaning toward bisexual or pansexual, but for now I don't know for sure. I just know I like guys and girls."

"Pog," Aimsey said. Ranboo and Theo glanced at Tubbo, as did everyone else in the call.

Tubbo rolled his eyes, letting out a joking groan. "I'm unlabeled too. I like how I like and that's how it is."

". . . So that answers my question," Aimsey decided. "None of us are straight."

"Well this just scrambles my eggs," Billzo announced, making the others in the call break out into giggles. A silent agreement was made between them all to keep Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo's sexualities a secret from chat until the three boys were ready to come out 

Theo leaned against Ranboo's shoulder, yawning softly into the fabric of Ranboo's shirt. The chair he was sitting in what uncomfortable to sleep in, but having Ranboo next to him made it easier to relax. Ranboo wrapped an arm around his shoulders, letting Theo use him as a pillow without complaint.

"You should sleep," Ranboo murmured to him. Theo nodded quietly. "I'll move you to the couch when the call ends."

"You're the best," Theo mumbled.

Ranboo chuckled. "Thanks."

Theo's eyes watered when he yawned again, exhaustion pulling at his eyes until he finally fell asleep, curled into Ranboo's side like the missing puzzle piece.

Aimsey raised her eyebrows, clearing her throat. "So . . . any other news to share with the class?" she asked.

Ranboo blushed softly, thankful his mask hid his face. "No."

Tubbo snorted. "You're an idiot," he said, looking at the others. "Can one of you convince him to make a move? I've been living with them for months, it's horrible."

Billzo laughed. "So how long have you been in love with Theo, Ranboo?"

Ranboo sputtered, trying not to move too much so he didn't wake Theo. "I'm not in love with him!" Everyone in the call gave him a doubtful look. Ranboo turned away, carefully picking up Theo. "We're leaving now. See you tomorrow."

He carried Theo to the couch before he could hear anyone laugh at his denial.

A/N

my story follows the irl timeline, so
at this point, Aimsey says that they're
bisexual because they hadn't yet
come out as a lesbian by that point!!