𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈. LOVEJOY

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
September 1st, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

"WELCOME TO THE VLOG, CHAT!" Theo said, holding the camera higher so he could get Tubbo and Lani in the frame. Ranboo was a bit of a lost cause, given how tall he was, but the camera just managed to get footage of him walking behind Lani. "We're in Brighton today! Lani's gonna give us fashion advice, pick out outfits for us, and we're gonna wear them all day!"

Ranboo ducked his head into the frame, staring at the camera through his glasses. "We're going to look like clowns!"

Lani smacked his chest, nearly hitting him in the face. "Rude!"

"Can we not kill Ranboo?" Theo pleaded as Ranboo rubbed his chin where Lani's nails caught him.

"Aww," Tubbo complained.

"Dude," Ranboo deadpanned.

"What's that store up there?" Lani asked, pointing at an expensive-looking store.

Tubbo hummed. "Eh, too much money for outfits we'll probably wear once," he dismissed.

"I kinda wanna see what they have," Ranboo said. "We can laugh about how expensive the ugliest clothes are." 

Theo clicked his fingers together. "You're based, Ranboo."

"Never say that again," Ranboo begged. Theo flipped him off.

They walked into the store, peaking at the clothes; there were clothes priced at $1000 with tears in the fabric that Theo could do a better job at with a razor and five minutes in a dark room. He scoffed at the terrible sayings printed on the clothes as well, Live Fast & Die Young, YOLO NOLO, and Rainbow Love. It was terrible.

They came to the front of the store. There was only one other customer, standing at the dry-cleaning pick-up counter. Theo glanced at the man for a moment before he stopped and turned to stare at the stranger openly, trying to figure something out.

"No fucking way," Theo said, stunned. "Is that—?"

"It literally can't be," Tubbo said, sounding borderline hysterical when he saw who Theo was staring at.

"What?" Ranboo asked.

"Wilbur fucking Soot!" Theo exclaimed, moving over to the man with faux confidence that he wasn't quite sure came from. The man turned and, wouldn't you know it, there was Wilbur Soot, looking extremely confused about why he was being cussed out by a short teenager he had never seen before.

"Uh, hi?" he said, glancing around. "Are you a fan?"

"Am I—? Okay, we spend so many days in VCs together and you don't recognize my voice?" Theo asked, offended. Wilbur looked stumped. "Jesus Christ." Theo took a deep breath and said, in his best impersonation of Techno, "Bruh."

Wilbur positively lit up. "Theo!" he greeted, sweeping the younger boy into a hug. Theo squeaked before he laughed, smiling brightly under his mask. "What are the fucking odds! How are you, man, how have you been?" he asked, setting Theo down again.

Tubbo burst out laughing from behind Theo, catching both of their attentions. "Sorry! I'm just— how the fuck did this happen? We just decided to go out this morning!"

Theo chuckled, nodding in agreement as he looked at Wilbur for answers. Wilbur looked just as stumped as Theo felt.

"No clue! I came in here to pick up some clothes for Joe, there was a problem with his guitar so I decided to help him with this so he didn't have to waste time worrying about it. What are you guys doing here?"