𝐋𝐗. SUCH A PRETTY FACE

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
November 5th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

TUBBO'S FAMILY WAS THERE FOR the send-off, Lani and Teagan standing beside their parents as Ranboo and Tubbo loaded the bags into Wilbur's car. Ranboo and Theo's flight wouldn't be leaving for several more hours, so it was a mutual decision to spend their remaining hours in the UK with their friends instead of sitting at the airport for who-knows-how-long.

Tommy had even come down to Brighton to see them off! Theo was pleasantly surprised to see him sitting in the car with Wilbur but excited to see him all the same, sitting in the car with him while Ranboo and Tubbo loaded up the luggage.

"You could help, you know," Wilbur pointed out from the driver's seat.

Theo stretched, grinning at him. "Tubbo and Ranboo know not to make me do physical labor in the morning. I'm fine."

Tommy nodded, faking a shiver. "He's scary, Wilbur. Serial killer scary!"

Theo rolled his eyes. "You're dumb," he said, flicking Tommy's arm. Tommy grumbled at him as he rubbed his arm.

Tubbo and Ranboo ducked into the car, forcing Theo to sit in the middle since he was the smallest of the three of them. "We'll have him home by nine!" Wilbur called out to Tubbo's parents, who waved at the teen boys sitting in the car. Tubbo groaned, sinking in his seat.

"Come on, don't be embarrassing," he complained as Wilbur put the car into drive.

"You do that to yourself," Ranboo said. Theo sighed, leaning forward so his face was between Tommy and Wilbur.

"Can we switch seats?" he asked Tommy as Tubbo leaned over him to hit Ranboo's arm.

Tommy grinned at him. "Nah. I'm too tall for that."

Theo leaned back again, but not before flicking Tommy's arm once more.

"Boys," Wilbur sighed as Tommy began to complain to him about Theo's antics. "Be nice or I'll turn this car around."

"That would be kidnapping," Theo supplied helpfully, "since you'd be keeping Ranboo and me in the UK."

"I'll gladly go to jail if it means you guys can stay longer," Tubbo murmured, obviously not trying to be heard. Theo smiled at him anyway, deciding not to spare Tuboo the embarrassment of caring about his best friends.

"We're gonna miss you, too," he said, also deciding not to be a total asshole about Tubbo's feelings.

"Oh, shut up," Tubbo mumbled, smiling at Theo all the same. Theo supposed he never appreciated just how much better his friends' smiles were when he wasn't viewing them through a screen.

"I'm taking you guys to breakfast," Wilbur spoke up. "Any requests?"

"Can we just spend the day together?" Ranboo asked. "All of us. No, uh, dropping Theo and me off early when we could do something else before we go," he explained.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "As if we were gonna drop you off five hours early. You're stuck with us until you're on that plane," he threatened.

Ranboo smiled. "Good. I look forward to it."

After a moment, Wilbur spoke up again, saying, "I meant requests for where to eat, by the way."

Wilbur ended up taking them to the same place they had gone the day that he and Ranboo had met the rest of Lovejoy. They somehow managed to squeeze themselves into a booth, Ranboo and Theo having their own side while Tubbo, Tommy, and Wilbur sat on the other.