𝐕𝐈𝐈. CONFESSIONAL

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
December 15th, 2020

REAL LIFE — THEO!

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE he and Techno had run away, Theo was completely, utterly alone.

(Okay, he had Floof, but still. There wasn't really much a dog could do for him in his current situation.)

Look, when Theo told Techno he'd be fine with Techno being out of the house for longer than ten minutes when his brother decided it was time to go grocery shopping like a real adult, he'd meant it — he sincerely thought he would be completely fine! He had no reason to think otherwise! He had been home alone plenty of times before! Techno being out of the house for a few hours — any normal teenager would have seen that as a reason to party!

And yet here Theo was, refreshing the Twitch tab over and over again, his breathing quick, eyesight blurred with stubbornly unshed tears.

Harriet's text message sat open and read on his phone, the source of all of his terror. Who was that boy you were with last night, Theo? Stop trying to get out of answering this. Before that, Theo had been calm — he'd already been watching Ranboo's stream, as glitchy as it was on his end due to Twitch having a shitty day, and Ranboo had noticed Theo in chat.

"Is Theo in chat? Hey, Theo! Do you wanna join VC?" Ranboo had asked excitedly, and Theo had hated to type in no, just listening :) — because he wasn't ready to put on his streaming persona when he was wearing Sapnap merch so big on him that it nearly reached his knees. He was comfortable, not in his content creator mode.

But now? Now he desperately wanted to be on the stream if only to distract him from the text message, the known fact that Harriet was stalking him making him tense up.

Ranboo's voice kept cutting in and out, Twitch being slow and reloading the stream every few seconds, which frustrated Theo to no end, because he couldn't breathe and why wasn't it working?

(Is it weird that his source of comfort since September has been Ranboo? Watching Ranboo's streams while he did his homework was one of the ways Theo managed to focus. Ranboo's voice always calmed him down no matter his mood, and that was a closely guarded secret that Theo would take to his grave.)

Theo sighed in frustration, a few of his tears spilling over, and quickly pulled up Discord. He directed himself to his private messages with Ranboo immediately, praying Ranboo was checking Discord as he streamed.

DISCORD — THEO

ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ                      +

Ranboo [ online ]
Tubbo [ online]
TommyInnit [ offline ]
WilburSoot [ offline ]
Sapnap [ online ]
Ph1LzA [ online ]
Technoblade [ offline ]
Eret [ offline ]
Nihachu [ offline ]
BadBoyHalo [ offline ]
CapPuffy [ offline ]
Quackity [ offline ]

@ Ranboo 🟢 | [AKA] Ranboo, EnderBoy, RANBOO

Ranboo ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ 2:31 ᴀᴍ
go to bed??