𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. Q&A

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
June 31st, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

"HI CHAT," THEO SAID INTO the mic. He was wrapped up in Techno's sweater again, hood pulled up and mask and glasses attached to his face; Ranboo was sporting a similar look, while Tubbo was wearing the I just got out of bed and I'm still halfway on the mattress type of look, tired eyes with dark bags from staying up late the night before. They had made smores and spent hours telling ghost stories, and by the end, Tubbo had been too afraid to sleep alone, so he'd joined them on the couch.

"Wow, you're zoomin'. Welcome, welcome. It's gonna be a chill stream today, a QnA. Oh, mods, can we make sure the category isn't Minecraft? I forgot to check before the stream," Theo said apologetically. Phil messages him saying sure — Theo was thankful that the older man had convinced Theo to make him a moderator. He loved his other mods — Sock, June, and Maple — but outside of 'work,' they didn't spend much time talking to each other.

At least Theo paid them well.

"We're gonna wait a few minutes until we start, but you can ask us any questions! And mediashare is on, so if you want to you can send us videos to react to, the mods will make sure they're appropriate. Otherwise, feel free to donate and your question will appear on screen," Theo explained, turning in the swivel chair from left to right, never letting himself complete a full circle.

"I've got Tubbo and Ranboo here with me," he added, motioning to the two other boys.

"I want coffee," Tubbo complained.

"Sorry about him, he was up late last night," Ranboo said sarcastically. Theo snickered, receiving a shove from Tubbo that almost made him fall out of the chair.

"Sorry!"

"Bitch!" Theo made the motion of pushing Tubbo back, which made the other boy squeak and try to turn away, which actually made him fall.

"You're both idiots," Ranboo sighed, suffering behind his mask. Theo grinned at him even though Ranboo couldn't see it, shrugging. Ranboo helped Tubbo back into his seat as Theo turned back to chat.

"Chat, I'm not a bully, he started it," Theo complained as chat demanded that he apologize to Tubbo. He shrugged off their demands as the first donation came in, eyes quickly scanning over the words.

"Would you jump into a pool of jello?— What the fuck, Sophie?" Theo muttered, shaking his head as he sat back. "Uh, if I got paid for it, sure. I don't know who would jump into a pool of jello for, like, fun?"

"I would," Tubbo said seriously. Theo sighed, because of course Tubbo would.

"Only the red jello," Ranboo decided. "And if I got paid. But, like, I would do it for a bag of chips, you know?"

"You two are weird," Theo sighed. Another donation came through, drawing his attention. "If you had to stream only one video game, what would it be? Ohhh. Uh, probably Minecraft, it's great to get to play with your friends and do practically anything," Theo explained.

"I haven't streamed it, but Stardew Valley," Ranboo said.

Theo brightened. "Wait, you're so right! I change my answer, I love Stardew Valley."

"Yeah, over 500 hours of gameplay says enough," Tubbo teased. "I'm sticking with Minecraft, you can mod literally anything and start new servers with your friends and it's my go-to game anyway when I'm feeling bored!"