Bonus short chapter

AN: 18+ WARNING! CONTAINS SOME ADULT SCENES.

3RD PERSON'S POV●

Tzuyu and Sana will spend the night together starting today.

They waited to get married first before they sleep together again.

Tzuyu's the first one to lay down on their bed. She has her heart beating abnormally.

Sana just finished changing into her PJ's.

She lay down beside Tzuyu. They both can't explain why their heart is beating too loud.

Awkwardness engulfed them. Sana snaked her arms into Tzuyu's waist to hug her. She felt Tzuyu flinched by the sudden contact.

"S-should I just sleep in my previous room?" -Sana

"What? No, why would you do that?" -Tzuyu

"I feel like I am making you uncomfortable. You know, I... did something terrible to you before" -Sana sounds too guilty right now.

Tzuyu became worried because of that. She's just too nervous but she's not scared of physical touch anymore.

She sat up and faced Sana.

She can see Sana's teary eyes, she's holding her tears back.

Tzuyu hugged her tightly. "Please forget about that. I already forgave you and I already healed from that, promise. You are my wife now, you have every rights to be by my side"

She cupped Sana's face. She planted a kiss on her pouty lips.

"I love you" -Tzuyu

A tear fell from Sana's eyes. Tzuyu quickly wiped it with her thumb. She planted kisses on Sana's forehead, cheeks, and to her lips again.

"Stop crying now, you're such a cry baby. Didn't you say you wanna dominate me?" Tzuyu grinned playfully.

Sana's cheeks heated up. She blushed too hard so she hid her face with her hands.

"Why did you have to say that? That was too embarrassing" -Sana

"I'm not kidding Mrs. Chou, I can submit everything to you including myself. I'm all yours" Tzuyu said while gently removing Sana's hands away from her face.

Their bodies started to heat up too. Sana started kissing Tzuyu passionately.

She asked for an entrance which Tzuyu gladly gave her. She explored every corner with her tongue.

Sana gently pushed Tzuyu and sat on top of her abdomen while still exploring her lips.

Her hands started wandering on the younger's chest, which made her softly moan.

Sana started sucking Tzuyu's neck, owning and marking her as if she's her territory.

She asked again before she went lower. "Are you really sure about this? Aren't you uncomfortable? You know I can wait until you're fully ready again" -Sana

Tzuyu's pleasured look suddenly softened on how Sana cares about her feelings. She was always like this before things went downhill for them.

"Just do it my wife, I am totally fine" -Tzuyu said assuring her.

And they did it.

........

After they did it, they stayed cuddling.

"I fvcking love you" -Sana

"Or you love fvcking me?" -Tzuyu

"Yah!" Sana pinched her ears.

"Ouchh ouch, I'm just kidding, baby." Tzuyu shouted and caressed her ears after Sana let go of it.

"It hurts huhu" Tzuyu pouted like a child.

Sana chuckled at her cuteness. It's as if Tzuyu's cold appearance would melt away everytime she's with Sana.

"Sorry, my baby yoda." Sana hugged her tight and pecked her lips.

"But do you remember when I said loving you is the worst thing I ever did?" Tzuyu randomly asked.

"Well how could I not? That phrase crashed everything in me. Why, do still feel that way?" -Sana.

"I do" -Tzuyu

"W-wow? Then let's just stop fooling around" -Sana's mood suddenly changed. She's obviously hurt by it.

She's about to stand up when Tzuyu pulled her back.

"I'm sorry, but I just want you to know that it is my favorite worst thing I did. I love worst things, Sana. If loving you is a sin, then I would constantly commit a sin just to be with you" -Tzuyu

"I love you the most, my wife"

Sana kept on sobbing while Tzuyu's hugging her.

"I-I love you the most too, my love" -Sana

They fell asleep in each other's arms like that with only blankets on top of them.

.........

When they woke up. They showered a bit and then went down to see the other members hanging out in their living room.

"Woahh looks like you had it wild last night?" Chaeyoung wiggled her eyebrows to the couple.

"What are you saying?" -Tzuyu

"Yoda, you can't deny it, the evidences are all in your neck" -Dahyun

Her eyes widened after realizing it. Her face became as red as a tomato because of it.

They all laughed at her, even Sana.

"Why didn't you remind me?" Tzuyu asked Sana while pouting.

"Well, I like it when everyone knows that you belong with me" -Sana

They happily enjoyed the rest of the day eating and watching movies with everyone.

Literally the end.

AN: Thank you to everyone who made it this far reading and supporting this story.

I'm sorry I don't want to make full "smût" as I am not good with it and I am not that comfortable (which I know many of you too) with that kind.

I know this story lacks a lot to be considered good, but I tried my best and it's just my first time doing an alternate universe for celebrities.

Let's continue supporting our girls in real life, they deserve the world. 💛 (THEY ALREADY HAVE INDIVIDUAL INSTAGRAMS 🥳)

BTW, DOES ANYONE WANTS TO ADD SOME MOOTS ON TWITTER 🥺👉👈

No one? Edi don't 😤

hahaha jkjk.

XOXO, Adios. :*

-Author