Keeping the feels

DAHYUN'S POV●

They are teasing Tzuyu with her girlfriend.

I can feel Sana's hands are gripping tightly onto mine. I don't want to think too much of it, but is she still affected by her?

Their teasing continued as well as Sana's tightening grip. It is getting painful now.

"Baby" I called her but she didn't hear it.

"Baby" she still didn't look at me.

"Hey Sana" I slightly raised my voice just enough for her to hear.

Her shoulder slightly moved in shock. "Sana? You're calling me by name now?" She said while raising her eyebrows.

"No, I called you baby two times but you didn't hear it." I said while pouting.

"R-really?"

"Yah seems like you're too busy staring at someone" I can't stop myself from saying what's on my mind.

"Shut it baby I am not staring at anyone. So why are you calling me earlier?"

She still didn't realize that her grip is too tight.

"It hurts baby"

"Huh? Are you sick? Let's go you need to res-"

"I'm not sick, What I meant is you have been holding my hands too hard"

She loosened her grip after looking at our hands.

"Oh sorry baby"

"It's fine" I smiled at her.

The truth is, it is not fine. I can feel that she's still affected by Tzuyu. The worst possibility is, she is still in love with her.

"Are you sure you're okay, baby? Because you don't look fine at all" She asked with a worried face.

"I'm good, really. Just... can we talk later?"

"Of course"

I let out a heavy sigh.

...

When our groups finished chit chatting and jamming, Sana and I went to the veranda.

Seeing the beautiful ocean in front of us and hearing its waves are calming my soul. Tzuyu really has a good taste in almost everything.

Ah... how I miss that savage brat. But loving Sana made me blind and forget that we were friends before we became love rivals.

"Hmm so what is it you wanna talk about?" -Sana

"Do you still love her, Sana?" I asked getting straight to what I really want to know.

She looks shocked because of my frankness.

"Let me rephrase it. Do you really love me?"

I don't know how I am able to ask these things. I know that I am not ready to hear what I fear, but I need assurance too.

I couldn't stop my tears, it is just seconds after I asked that but it feels like eternity while waiting for her answer.

"Are you dumb? Of course I love you, my stupid baby" She poked my head and wiped my tears.

I hugged her, "That's all I need to know for now. But promise me if ever you... you feel like your love for me is fading please let me be the first one to know"

She didn't respond.

"Baby, promise me please?" I broke out from our hug to look at her in the eyes.