SMC

3RD PERSON'S POV●

The three girls left their mansion to hangout at the underground.

The underground is a place full of entertainment.

They can watch legal fights between two fighters or join in it themselves.

They also have bars, arcade, amusement park, and many more just like in any ordinary cities.

Years ago, they always go there to have fun and forget how fvcked up their world is.

There are no gang fights in that place as the "moon" is the one who is handling it.

Anyone who will start chaos will be shot in the head before they even try.

The moon is like the government that is composed of big people who made the rules and ranking system in their city.

DAHYUN'S POV●

"It's been what? 3 years? 4 years? since the last time we came here" I said

"And who's fault is it?" -Chaeyoung

"Well, not mine" Tzuyu defended and they both smirked at me.

"Is it bad to be heartbroken??! Tsh!" I said while pouting and rolling my eyes.

"Haha whatever that's all in the past now." -Tzuyu

We continued walking until 3 girls tryna flirt with us.

"Aren't you all from TWICE? Wanna hangout with us?" The other girl said to Chaeyoung.

"Fuck hoes! Making my life miserable!" She blurted and stormed off.

The other girl touched Tzuyu's arms which made her frozen.

I quickly pushed the girl enough for her to almost slump on the ground, I glared at her.

I held Tzuyu's hands and it was as cold as ice. I pulled her until we get to Chaeyoung.

"Hey why did you leave us?!" I asked

"I damn hate bitches" -Chaeyoung

"Never mind that let's go now" I turned to Tzuyu, but she's kinda shaking and having cold sweats.

It made me worry as I think I know what's happening to her. Chaeyoung looked at her puzzled why she's acting like this.

"H-hey, Tzu. You alright buddy?" I asked and held her hands again to squeeze it as a sign that she's safe with us.

She let out a deep sigh and slightly smiled at us.

"Yeah let's go"

Chaeyoung shrugged it off. She didn't ask any questions.

Our feet dragged us into our favorite ice cream shop in this place.

Though we have our favorite ice creams in our hands, the atmosphere is still gloomy because of the incident earlier.

"I... have something to tell you." I broke the silence.

They both seriously looked at me.

"What is it?" -Chaeyoung

"It's a confession, please don't be mad at me"

"Why would we be mad at you?" -Tzuyu asked raising her eyebrows.

"Just say it" -Chaeyoung

"The truth is..."

I paused for almost a minute and they were intently waiting for me to continue.