Sudden confession

SANA'S POV●

It is rare for Momo to be that serious. I was kinda offended by her statement, but I get her point.

And maybe she is right, I am not showing my love enough to Dahyun.

These thoughts are stuck on my mind for days now.

Maybe she is seeing something on me that I don't notice to myself. Because for me, I am still giving the same love and affection I am giving her since we became a couple.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't love her at first. I mean I did love her as a friend, but since her confession, I learned to love her bit by bit more than friends.

But the things is, I don't know the answer to her first question earlier.

"This is crazy why am I drinking alone??"

I chuckled with my own statement. Momo nor Dahyun are not here tonight, they are tasked to do some mission.

I guess I'll just let myself be wasted at least once.

DAHYUN'S POV●

"Yah Momo unnnie! Don't space out in the middle of our mission" I whispered at her.

We are here at GFRIEND's mansion to steal their points and momo unnie right here is day dreaming.

"Sorry Dubu" She smiled at me.

We are silently sneaking in to avoid any fights.

CRACK!

"Oh shit sorry, come on let's hide!" I held her hands to pull her somewhere we can't be seen.

I accidentally broke their flower vase and there is no way no one heard that.

We entered on one of their rooms to hide, and who knows that we still have some luck on our side.

The points we are looking for is here.

"Hey unnie why aren't you moving?"

"Uh uhmm y-you are h-holding my hands, Dubu"

I looked at our hands and immediately let go of her. "Sorry, haha" I awkwardly chuckled. That was embarrassing.

"I'll go get all the points and let's get out of here alive" She said.

"Damn they are fast" I said to myself.

After packing all their points the enemies entered the room.

I am behind the door and Momo unnie hid behind the cabinet near the window.

"Our points have been stolen! Alert all our members to secure every exits they could go to"

They left the room thinking we already went outside.

"What should we do now?" Unnie said.

This is all my fault. If I hadn't broke their vase this will be an easy escape.

I took out the sketch of the interior of this house and marked all the exits we could go to.

How do we have something like this? It's obvious, we have a spy in almost every group. Aside from the other groups in top 5 of course.

"We can try the main exit, base on the report there should only be 4 major members here tonight and 19 minor members. There are 5 exits in this house and they will distribute the major members to keep the balance" I said

"Oh I get it then there should be one exit where no major member is present, but why the main exit though?"

"If we are them, we will think that the enemy will avoid the main exit as it will be risky for them. So they will pay more attention to the exits that is most likely we can safely go. But I can still be wrong, I am only 60% certain on this"