Epilogue

TZUYU'S POV●

I don't know how can I survive without her.

I want to keep her in my arms, giving kisses and warmth.

Looking at the clouds, all I could see is her smiling brightly.

Everywhere I look, she's all I could think of.

Could love really make someone as crazy as me?

I still regret wasting time that we could have spent together.

3RD PERSON'S POV●

"Hey buddy, it's time" Dahyun called Tzuyu and gently smiled at her before walking away. They are both wearing white, and so as the rest of the members.

Tzuyu's still sitting on the bench. A tear fell from her eye so she wiped it off before going where Dahyun went.

All of them are looking at her. Her body is obviously shaking.

She's getting emotional again.

"I hope everyone is ready, especially you, young lady" The man in his 50's said.

They are all getting emotional too after seeing Tzuyu.

"I- I am ready" -Tzuyu said with all of her strength.

They all looked at the big door opening.

Tzuyu's knees are getting weaker. Her heart's beating louder and faster. It's suffocating, but in the most flattering way.

Sana, the girl of her dreams, is now walking in her white long gown towards her. They are both wearing a gown.

Tzuyu's waiting at the altar, sobbing quietly.

She's looking at Sana who looks like a goddess right now.

It's as if Tzuyu's world went into a slow motion.

When Sana's already in front of her, she was too stunned to even speak.

"Love, you're such a cry baby hihi" Sana wiped her tears away.

"It's just that you're too beautiful, I can't help myself not to cry" -Tzuyu

The priest started their wedding ceremony.
.....

"In the name of our Creator, I, Tzuyu, take you, Sana, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death." -Tzuyu

"No, I mean even death can do nothing to stop me from loving you. Even Gods and Demons will not be able to part us. With all the things we have been through, I vow in front of everyone that I will fight anyone who will try to take you away from me again. I love you" -Tzuyu added to her vow that made everyone laugh.

"That's Yoda for you" Someone shouted from the audience.

"I wonder where in the hell I got the courage to mess with her before" Dahyun joked

Sana also laughed at her before giving her vow.

"I, Sana, take you, Tzuyu-ssi, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life and even in the afterlife. I will also not allow anyone to take you away from me again." -Sana

"Let me take this moment to say how thankful I am to you for not giving up on me, for accepting me again, for forgiving all the sins I have done to you, and for keep loving a bitch like me. I love you forever my yoda, my baby, my love" Sana bursted in tears after her speech.