Mistake

MOMO'S POV● 

Aish that brat! Did she just teased me with Dahyun? Does she know about my feelings for this tofu?

Anyways I don't have to be bothered, she doesn't look against me or anything so it is fine.

I started driving too when Tzuyu left the place.

I need to tail her because they might get into accident as she also drank liquor.

We arrived safely with just an hour of travel.

I tried waking Dahyun up so she could walk on her own, but looks like she's in deep slumber for now.

I decided to just carry her bridal style.

"You're freaking heavy Kim Dahyun can't you just wake up!" I whisper-shout at her while carrying her.

I had a hard time opening her bedroom.

I took her shoes off and damp her with a towel.

I noticed she has a bruise on her left cheek and cut on her lips.

Did they fight in the underground? We firmly reminded them to not participate in that battleground. I will tell this to Nayeon unnie later so they can have a good scolding.

I smirked at my thought. I will expose them because I really am not happy seeing her have this injuries even if it's not that serious.

I turned around to place her shoes and bag on the side of her room and it was just seconds after doing it I heard a loud thud.

"Yah!" I hurriedly went to her because she fell off her bed, but she still has her eyes shut.

I lifted her up and lay her down on bed again.

"Can someone please remind me why am I doing this shit" I mumbled after catching my breath.

"It's because you have a crush on me"

My eyes widened. She just woke up right after I carried her all the way here.

The nerve of this girl.

"Yah! You're too full of yourself."

"Tell me I'm wrong then" She sounds too drunk.

She suddenly sat up and looked at me straight in the eye. I am sitting beside her.

We had a staring competition for a minute.

"Am I really wrong?" She asked again.

I can't stop my face from heating up.

"Okay you win" I avoided her eyes now.

"That's what I thought" She smirked while her lids are half close because of drunkenness.

She suddenly cupped my cheeks and gently moved my head to face her.

I felt my heart beating rapidly.

She tried her best to open her eyes and it's driving me crazy how her gaze is like trying to pull my soul.

I can't take this anymore, I leaned my head towards hers and claimed her lips.

She seemed shock with what I did. I am getting anxious as she's not responding to my kiss.

Damn I think I messed up, I quickly pulled myself after some seconds.

Her sleepy eyes earlier were now gone, she have her eyes wide open.

"I... sorry"

That's all I could say and rushed outside to go in my own room.

I am doomed, really doomed.