New ranking

3RD PERSON'S POV●

Tzuyu fell asleep while crying the other night, when she woke up, she has her eyes puffy.

She woke up in a neutral mood, Elkie's last words lingered on her dreams. She decided to forgive herself because that's what her childhood friend wants.

Elkie's last words were true, she's really thankful she can finally escape the cruelty of their world.

Tzuyu went downstairs after taking bath, she was greeted with the noise she missed a lot.

The loud voices of her unnies, they are joking around and some of them were bickering just like the old times.

She smiled on the scene in front of her.

"Hey Tzuyu, I hope you won't regret taking us here with this chaos" Jihyo jokingly said.

"No, unnie. In fact, I missed this chaos. By the way have you all eaten breakfast?"

"Uhh not yet, we didn't want to touch your kitchen as we don't own-"

"I told you to make yourselves at home, you can do whatever you want here, unnie. But it's also fine, I'll cook for our breakfast, I hope you're not starving yet" She said not taking away her smile.

"Sure, thank you Tzuyu-ah." Jihyo said while smiling too.

She's genuinely happy to be with them again, not even thinking about what happened to her in the past.

"I'll help!!" Jeongyeon presented when she saw Tzuyu walking to the kitchen's direction.

They started cooking for their breakfast, Jeongyeon served as an assistant to Tzuyu.

The smell of their cooking snatched the attention of the other members outside.

"Woah the two of you did not change at all, your food still makes me drool even just from its smell" Momo complimented while sniffing the aroma.

"But you're always drooling if there's a food involve, unnie" Tzuyu remarked.

The other members laughed at her savage statement, they missed her frankness.

Momo on the other hand pouted like a kid, "Yah, where's your respect kiddo?" She joked.

"She's telling the truth though, Momoring" Mina said while chuckling.

They had their breakfast with full of laughter.

8 of them ate together without Dahyun and Sana, they are staying in the infirmary. (A.N: Somi is already one of their major members...)

ITZY's members were out for their missions, they haven't met TWICE since yesterday.

"Yow, Tzu. We need to do some errands for our minor members, they need resources in the secret base" Jeongyeon stated

"Oh, are you all going out?"

"Yeah except for Nayeon and Mina. Can we ask for a favor to check on them and Sana?"

"Sana? Is Dahyun unnie also coming with you?"

"Yeah, we need her so even if she doesn't want to leave, she has no choice"

"Sure, you can count on me, Jeongyeon unnie" Tzuyu replied with a smile.

Jeongyeon patted her shoulders "Thanks Tzutzu"

...

After they left some hours ago, Tzuyu went to her Nayeon and Mina unnies' room to check on them and give them snacks.

"Oh thank you for taking care of us Tzuyu-ssi, sorry for being a burden to you" Nayeon said and Mina nodded her head in agreement.

"Please stop it unnie, you're not a burden, and you are always welcome." Tzuyu gave them a reassuring smile.