The act

TZUYU'S POV●

"You guys can go ahead on the infirmary first, I'll just prepare some snacks for all of you"

They nodded and I can see the sparks in their eyes.

"Let me help you, unnie" Chaeryoung volunteered.

"Sure" I smiled at her.

We went inside the kitchen and took all the cupcakes I baked earlier when Sana was asleep.

We quickly went after them.

My brows knitted when I saw they are still outside and they all look terrified.

I walked faster and to clearly see what's happening.

I saw the other TWICE members pointing their guns at them so I quickly put down the tray I was holding to stop them.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing unnies?" I stood in between all of them.

"Who are they, Tzu?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"They are living here with me, they are the members of ITZY. So please, kindly put down your guns" I said while trying to ease the tension.

They obeyed me.

"ITZY? You mean these are the girls who took over us this month?" Jeongyeon unnie said looking amazed.

"What??!" Their other members said in unison.

"Yeah? You haven't checked the current ranking?"

They all checked through their phones.

"Oh damn..." All of them can't believe what they are seeing right now.

"Well... If it wasn't for our consecutive bad luck, they wouldn't have the slightest chance to overtake us" Dahyun unnie said in a mocking tone.

I looked at the girls, they did not say any word. They are obviously offended.

"Then thank you for bringing bad luck, unnie" I said without any emotions.

"What did you say?"

She was so ready to fight, I just smirked at her.

She was about to walk to me, but Jihyo unnie stopped her.

"Alright, that's enough. Stop being too arrogant, Hyun. Anyways, sorry for pointing guns at you earlier" Jihyo unnie said and gave them a warm smile.

They looked relieved and that made me smile too.

"Come on, let's get inside."

We all went inside and there's a few moments of silence.

RYUJIN'S POV●

I noticed how Tzuyu stares at her ex and her lover's hands that are intertwined.

Her eyes looks too sad, and it is breaking my heart too.

"Ehem... Why don't we introduce each other now?" Jeongyeon unnie broke the silence.

That made Tzuyu avert her gaze. My heart skipped a beat when she lands her gaze on me.

I gave her a warm smile, and she returned it. Though, her eyes can't lie.

"Sooo I'll go first, I'm Jeongyeon, one of the three leaders of our group."

"I'm Jihyo, same as Jeongyeon. Nayeon unnie is in her room, she's one of our trio leader."

"Hi, I'm Somi. Nice to meet you"

We all shake our hands and bowed to each other. Well, except for Dahyun unnie.

We spent hours talking. The whole time, Tzuyu's taking glances at the lovers in front of us.

I saw how this tofu girl tries to annoy Tzuyu, she keeps on smirking at her when her girl is not looking.

Even Sana, I feel like she's trying to be too sweet because Tzuyu is here.

She looked down at the floor. That's it.

I stood up and took a seat beside Tzuyu, I wrapped my arms around her neck.

I felt her body moved because of shock, even the other members stopped their chattering and looked at us.

"Babe, can we go first? I think I need some rest" I said.

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered "come on, just go with it for now"

She took my arms from her neck and held my hands.

"Uh... Unnies, can we take our leave first? My girl is tired from their missions" She said.

I know this is just an act, but... I can't deny that my heart fluttered when I heard her say 'my girl'

"S-sure." Jihyo unnie replied, they were all shocked and couldn't utter a word.

"Sorry for leaving unnies. Hey girls, don't stain our group's name in front of them please" I joked to our other members. 

They just rolled their eyes at me so I chuckled.

"It's fine, Ryujin. We still have plenty of time to chitchat aside tonight." Jeongyeon unnie said while smiling.

I smiled back at her, and bowed before pulling Tzuyu to get outside.

We are still holding each other's hands until we reach the second floor.

"What was that?" She curiously asked.

"Let's go somewhere else, not here" I said.

I walked to the veranda with her following me from behind.

"Can we talk about it now?" She asked while raising her one eyebrow.

"Chill, babe" I joked at her.

"Come on Ryu, are you taking revenge on me?"

"What if I am?"

She went silent. We stared at each other for minutes.

"Then go on, I deserve it anyways."

That line of her hurts me. She always think she deserves all the suffering eh?

I sofly chuckled. "I'm just kidding, Tzuyu. I would never do that to you. Plus, you don't deserve it."

"If not, then what are you doing?"

"I just can't take it when I keep on seeing you hurting while looking at them"

"I am no-"

"Stop. You know that you're not good at lying"

I said, I stood up from the bench, went to the railings to look at the stars and listen to the waves.

"I am hurting too when you are like that, Tzu."

"Sorry..."

"No, stop apologizing for something that's not even your fault"

"I want to act as your lover in front of them" I said and faced her.

"What??? Why?? No way-"

"I'll do it whether you like it or not. Just think of it as my revenge if you really don't like the idea."

I winked at her before leaving.

A/N: SORRY IF I RARELY UPDATE, SCHOOL WORKS ARE EATING UP MY TIME. :(

ANYWAYS, STREAM THE FEELS, WE ARE GETTING SPOILED BY TWICE. <3