6

Y/n POV
"Where the fuck are you going to take me too ugly old man!" You try to break free from their hold but they are just ignoring you.

"Shut your mouth lady." The old man said. "Milord! We have a beautiful present that you will surely like it."

"What is it? Come inside!" The door opens revealing a handsome guy sitting with a cup of tea on the side.

Wow... he's so handsome...

"Where's the present you saying?" A big fat ugly man appeared from the darkness your eyes widen.

"Milord!" They know you look at them as the fat guy.

"What the heck? He's so ugly..." you said everyone stared at you.

"What did you just say to our lord???" They raised their voice making you flinch.

"N-Nothing!" You panicked your eyes traveled to the handsome young man. "Then who is that handsome guy..."

"She's beautiful." The guy said and drank his tea the ugly fat guy smirk you look at him disgusted.

"Let me take a look at your face human." The fat man approached you closer he held your chin you look away feeling so disgusted & irritated he suddenly laugh. "Yeah, indeed you're right Uza. Lock her on the dudgeon for now... later take her to my bedroom."

"Yes, milord!"

"And for your reward here's the gold you ask." He throw it on the ground they quickly took it.

"Come with us!" They grab you by the arm dragging you towards the dudgeon. "Stay there... I bet the boss will enjoy his night later." They laugh evilly tears fall from your eyes you already knew what's gonna happen next.

"Sesshomaru..." you whispered to yourself all of a sudden you remember what Inuyasha said.

"I hope you can make it alive..."

"He's right... I'll be a lump of dead meat later on." You said laughing at yourself.

"Hey, human." You look up you saw the same handsome guy.

"Wh-What is it you want?" You asked then you move backward.

"Nothing I just wanna take a good look at your face." He said you look at him pretending to be brave he chuckles. "Did you perhaps think I am their lord?"

"N-no not really..." You avoid his gaze all of the sudden he laughs.

"What a joke I saw your eyes sparkling when you saw me." He said you blush in embarrassment.

Am I that into handsome guys?

"Yeah maybe I did think but you're not." You said he just chuckles.

"Prepare yourself later on." He said before disappearing into the darkness like a ghost you take a deep breath.

You didn't want to try and escape because you know you'll fail anyways you just pray that someone will rescue or wake you up from this horrifying nightmare. The old memories suddenly flash back to you causing you to smile a little you feel like this is your death.

"Take the lady out of her cage!" A bandit ordered some old ugly man they put something on your eyes so you couldn't see anything.

"Let go of me you ugly smelly shit!" You keep yanking yourself from their grip.

"Shut up lady!" All of the sudden a bright light met your eyes revealing the ugly fat laying down on the bed.

"Take her here..."

"Right away milord!"

"Get out of here now." The fat guy said they immediately closed the door then he stood up and walk towards you scanning your head to toe you got shivers down your spine. "You smell so good... so fabulous! How come a mere human like you looks so delicious..."

"Don't you even dare touch me!" You said he laugh.

"How scary... what are you going to do? You'll try to kill me? No, I don't think so... you look so helpless right now? Thus no one will rescue you." You look at him dead in the eyes. "Ohh trying to be so intimidating? How funny."

"Pissed off..." he just laughs as if you were saying is just a joke.

"You're a very funny lady then shall we begin? Our fun???" He said licking his dirty lips. "Oh, before I forgot Uza is here just in case you wanna look at him while I enjoy myself."

"Such a disgrace you're so disgusting... you grossed me seriously I wish your soul will burn to hell." You said.

He approached you closer & closer when you heard a slashing man screaming in agony and pain interrupting his little moment of victory you look at Uza there was no reaction on his face.

"What was that?" His face yells he's afraid and panicking.

"I don't know..." Uza arms are crossed over to his chest.

"Go and check it!" He said. "You lady come here."

"What the fuck?! Get away from me you filthy ugly fat ass!" You push him away the horrifying screams continue you're getting anxious when all of a sudden Uza appeared.

"There she is..." Uza said when a guy walks inside you slowly look up your eyes widen.

"W-w-what are you doing?! Uza! You suppose to kill the intruder! What are you doing right now?!" The fat ass voice is shaking he's scared you smirk.

"He betrayed you fat ass!" You said.

"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!!!" He yelled hurting your ears.

"Sorry, but I'm no servant to anyone," Uza said. "I'm not picking any fights just take the lady and get out of here."

"I don't trust demons."

"Sesshomaru!" He looks at you and for the first time there's a reaction on his face he smiles.

Does he smile? He looks so gorgeous...

"You'll rather pick a fight with a demon than save your woman?" Uza said he huffs.

"I can do both," Sesshomaru answered.

"I'm gonna kill this lady!" The fat ass points his sword at your neck.

"You can fight with me later if you want but save her first," Uza said.

"You don't have to tell me." He steps forward you back away.

"Don't ever come near or I'm gonna kill this girl." The fat ass said you just stay silent.

"Try touching her I'm gonna slice you into half." He said the fat ass laugh and lean forward closer to your neck.

"She smells nice you know? I'm gonna enjoy this then after I'll feed her to the monster." The fat ass said he was about to lick your neck when Sesshomaru look at him deadly you can see the fat ass shivering.

"Don't you even try..." in a blink of an eye the guy behind you falls. "I told you don't touch my human..." he whispered.

"S-Sesshomaru..." you turn around embracing him you feel his arm wrap around you.

"Pathetic..." Sesshomaru mumbles you laughing softly.

"So... I'm out here..." Uza said.

"Uza." Sesshomaru stared at him. "You cannot steal her from me."

"Huh? What are you saying?" You look at them puzzled.

"I can... maybe one day..." Uza chunter.

"I'm gonna kill you if you did," Sesshomaru said. "Let's go..."

"Uhm okay..." you hold on to him tightly before both of you fly away.

~•~•~