8

Y/n POV
You woke up for some unknown reason you look around they are still asleep you smile.

"Why are you awake?" Sesshomaru asked you slowly stand and went beside him you hug your knees.

"Aren't you sleeping?" You look at him you stared at each other for a while he's just staring at you as if he's admiring you a soft smile slowly plastered between his lips followed by a short laugh.

"Nothing... I just wanna see the sunrise." Sesshomaru answered your heart is pounding so fast when he smiles & laughs. "Have you already seen how the sunrise?"

"Nope... never I have seen it because my parents will kill me if I stay that late." You said with a chuckle.

"I see... then it's your opportunity to see it for the first time," Sesshomaru answered with a cold tone you nodded.

"I guess I'm lucky to see it with you..."

"Are you saying something?" He looks at you then you shook your head.

"No..." you deny a tight line form on your lips as you wait for the sun to rise you didn't that your hands are already touching each other. "It's beautiful..."

"Isn't it? I've already watched it a thousand times but it's always beautiful..." Sesshomaru said with a smile he held your hand causing you to flinch.

"Are you going back again?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"I think it's best if you just stay away from here it's not safe for you to stick around me and also you don't know how to defend yourself. You're a weakling I despise noisy mortals especially weakly." He said with his usual dead tone but he's still holding your hand tightly it somewhat feels so warm and comfortable.

"Are you throwing me away?" You said he stay silent.

"It's for your good (Y/n)"

The first time he calls my name...

"It's alright... I'll try not to be a burden to you." You answered.

"You'll stay and die here?" Sesshomaru said.

"Maybe I'll die here but in my world, I'll always be alive so you don't have to think so much." The sun starts to rise. "What! The sunrise!" You pointed causing him to look.

Y/n POV END

Sesshomaru POV
When she points to the sunrise I look she was smiling so happily I was praying that it will last forever I don't have any plans to push her away but it was dangerous I don't want her to die because for some reason I kinda experienced some weird feelings and emotions especially when she's around me.

Jaken noticed it and even try to open it but I always shrug him because I don't want to talk about it as for Rin I always ignored them cause I don't wanna admit it I don't know anything about love or other things aside from my desire to steal the sword from my brother and kill Naraku but when I met her it feels like I change I start to have concerns to her and other things I always feel anxious when she's not around.

I always feel happy whenever I saw her I get to smile a lot and laugh even at some useless things I first didn't get and hated but as the days go I found myself getting so close to her to the point that I don't wanna let her go now.

"You're not a burden... I just... don't want you to die..." I said she looked at me shocked all of a sudden she giggle.

"I won't...." she just smiled.

Sesshomaru POV END

Third Person POV
As days goes by Sesshomaru & (y/n) became so close to each other that Jaken & Rin eventually noticed the changes between the two.

"They must be in love and like each other right Master Jaken?" Rin asked with a small smile.

"Indeed I feel like I'm being replaced now." Jaken joked they laughed together. "No, I'm just happy to see Lord Sesshomaru smiles like that."

"Me too... I've never seen him like that before," Rin said. "I hope Lady (y/n) stays here."

"Why??? Are you now liking her too?" Jaken asked she nodded.

"Of course, we're learning new things cause of her she taught me how to read & write!" Rin said excitedly.

"Yeah... I'll agree with that," Jaken replied they just watch the two talk.

Third-Person POV END