4

Third Person POV
They separate ways Jaken watches her disappear from the distance.

"Let's go Jaken." Sesshomaru said he quickly followed him behind.

"Y-Yes, milord!" He runs trying to catch them from behind. "Milord, isn't it alright to let her go like that?"

"Who?" Sesshomaru asked.

"That pathetic mortal," Jaken answered.

"You don't need to worry about her Jaken. She's nothing." Sesshomaru said coldly Jaken just sigh.

"Sesshomaru thoughts"
I'm sure she'll be fine... I hope so...

"Jaken thoughts"
It seems like he's lying to me I know he's worried about her too just like I am

Rin look at them she can see that they are worried about the girl named (y/n)

"She'll be alright I can see she is a very strong young miss." Rin tried to cheer them up.

~•~•~

(Y/n) was walking alone around the forest when she saw a group of people camping at the side she hide behind the bushes and watched from distance.

(Y/n) thoughts"
The girl looks familiar to me... oh! Is that Kagome? Wait for what? What is she doing here?

~•~•~
"That Inuyasha how dare he steal the tetsaiga from you Lord Sesshomaru it was meant to be yours!"

"But Lord Sesshomaru how can you defeat Inuyasha with you looking like that?!"
~•~•~

"Inuyasha?" You mumble to yourself.

"Come out right now before I kill you!" You heard you got startled and quickly step out from your hiding spot.

"I'm sorry!" You raised your hand surrendering.

"Oh? (Y/n)" You saw Kagome with a monk, a girl with Boomerang, a little cute fox & a demonic cat.

"Kagome?!" You said she quickly walk towards you.

"What are you—I mean how did you get in here?!" Kagome asked.

"I also don't know how but as clear as I remember I was just going to pay respect in the well when something pulled me inside the moment I woke up I'm already here." You said she suddenly think for a moment.

"You don't have any Shikon Jewel right?" Kagome asked.

"Hm... nope something just pulled me inside that's all I remember." You answered the others look confused.

"Who the hell is that Kagome?" You look at the guy with ears on his head.

"You must be Inuyasha am I wrong?" You said he huffs.

"What? How did you know me?" Inuyasha asked.

"I—"

"I think we've already seen you somewhere.. you look familiar to us." The monk said you stared at them.

"Yeah, I think we've already seen you." The girl with a boomerang agreed then the little demonic cat approached you.

"Hey, little kitten." You try to pet her which she gladly likes.

"Kirara recognizes her so it means—oh! You're the girl!" The little cute fox walk closer to you.

"Girl? What are you saying there Shippo?" Inuyasha said.

"The girl we saved from the demon! Don't you remember? She was getting chased by that ugly huge worm remember?!" The little cute fox named Shippo said you giggle at his cuteness.