5

Third Person POV
On the other side of the world, Inuyasha keeps complaining about Kagome being so stubborn.

"We need her to find the Shikon jewel! Only if I knew where..." Inuyasha said his friends just look at him. "What?!"

"Let's just wait for Kagome's return Inuyasha." The monk said.

"Demon!!!" A villager's screams caught Inuyasha's attention. "HELP!!!"

"Tsk lemme just avenge my anger on this ugly monster!" Inuyasha said.

Meanwhile, Sesshomaru, Jaken, & Rin continue their journey when all of the sudden.

"It's been a day since she went back to her home," Jaken said Sesshomaru glanced at him.

"Why do you keep thinking about that mortal Jaken?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I-I'm sorry milord it's just I can't help but wonder about her." He said.

"Do you miss her?" Rin asked.

"N-no I don't!" He tries to deny but Rin just giggles.

Third-Person POV END

Y/n POV
It's been a while since you left Sesshomaru and the others Kagome looks at you.

"Hey, are you sure you're not coming?" Kagome asked you to smile.

"I don't know if I can be any help I don't wanna be a burden to you nor the others I'm just gonna hold you back." You said she shook her head.

"Come on! No, you will not! And you will never be I bet Sesshomaru and the Jaken already wondering when will you come back again." Kagome held your hand but you refuse.

"No, I don't think so." You said she sighs.

"I'll be sad because I'll be the only one again there..." Kagome suddenly acts cute causing you to laugh.

"It's alright." You tapped her shoulder.

"Okay, I won't force you if you don't want... let's just pay our respect to the Well before I go," Kagome said you agreed with her.

"Alright." You said you closed your eyes and clapped your hands when all of a sudden both of you got pulled inside you screamed.

"KAGOME!"

~•~•~

You woke up feeling a headache you look around you're back on the other side of the world again...

"There you are Kagome!" Inuyasha said.

"We're back guys!" Kagome ignored Inuyasha.

"Hey! You just ignored me?! How dare you!" He followed her behind.

"Hey, there (y/n)" Shippo approaches you.

"Oh hey, their cutie fox am I right?" You asked he nodded.

"Yes, my name is Shippo!" He is very friendly you couldn't help but smile.

"May I pat your head?" You said his cheeks turn into tomatoes.

"O-Of course!" He answered.

"What's up with you Shippo? Being so kind to a girl?" Inuyasha said then Shippo glared at him.

"Shut up you dog demon!" Shippo said you just laugh you watch them fight like kids.

"Ahm hey Kagome I'll just look around." You said they look at you.

"How can a beautiful woman like you will be going somewhere it's dangerous out here do you perhaps want me to keep you accompanied and bear my child?" The young monk holds your hand you look at him.

"E-eh? K-Kagome?" You look at your best friend they just facepalm themselves.

"Miroku!!!" They yelled.

"Come here, you perverted monk!" The girl with a boomerang grabs the monk named Miroku by the ears.

"Ahm... I haven't asked your names yet." You said they stared at you.

"Oh right! I forgot to introduce you to them." Kagome said. "Ah, guys..."

"The name is Sango and this is-"

"Miroku." He was about to hold your hand but Sango smack his head. "Ow, that hurts!"

"Serves you, right pervert!" They fought like kids again you just laugh at their little bonding then Kagome looks at you with a cheeky smile on her lips.

"Hey, why not go ahead and find your Sesshomaru right now? Just be careful on your way." She said you just shook your head.

"Shut up... okay I will." You answered she giggle.

"Hey, where are you going Kagome's friend?" Inuyasha asked you to freeze.

"Uhm I just gonna take a look around I'll be back." You said he look at you.

"Okay? I hope you can make it alive." Inuyasha said you got shivers down your spine you're scared just the thought of it dying without any fights.

"Inuyasha! Sit!" Kagome cast causing him to fall on the ground face hitting on the dirt.

"Ow! Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled you look at them for one last time before walking away you wanna see Sesshomaru once again.

You're currently walking around when you spotted them a small smile plastered on your lips.

"There you are..." you uttered to yourself just like you're about to get close to them someone grabs you.

"What a pretty human being..."

"Jaken!!!" You scream but they covered your mouth.

"You! Come with us. I bet the boss will be happy with our present!" The two old men laugh together.

"Help!!!" You scream.

Y/n POV END

Third Person POV
They drag (y/n) away from the camp Jaken looks behind and saw her getting dragged away.

"Milord! (Y/n)" Jaken yelled Sesshomaru quickly look at him.

"What?" He asked heart pounding so fast afraid of Jaken tone. "Where?!"

"She was kidnapped by the bandits!" Jaken said.

"What? Oh no! Lord Sesshomaru! We gotta help her." Rin looks so worried.

"You don't have to say it." Sesshomaru quickly flew away. "Jaken keep an eye on her."

"Yes, milord!" Jaken said.

"Sesshomaru thoughts"
Y/n just wait for me...

Third-Person POV END