7

"Lord Sesshomaru you're back!" Rin runs towards him.

"You mortal!" Jaken points his staff to you. "I...I'm glad your safe..."

"Lady (y/n) welcome back..." Rin smiles at you.

"Thank you, Rin..." You said.

"I'm so glad you're safe!" Rin said.

"Just manage too..." you said shyly staring at Sesshomaru but he's back to his usual self cold you just giggle.

"It's been a while lady (y/n)" Rin sat beside you.

"Yeah, it's been a while." You nod agreeing with her.

"Where have you been all this time?" Jaken asked making you look at him.

"I was busy..." You answered.

"How far is that-"

"How are you?" Sesshomaru suddenly spoke you feel kinda surprised.

The second time he talks to me

"I... I'm fine." You replied.

"Aren't you hurt anywhere?" Sesshomaru asked but he was not looking at you.

"No I'm not... thank you for saving me by the way." You said he just hum.

"I wouldn't save you if they didn't beg so you should thank them you have nothing to be grateful for." You just stared at him then at Rin & Jaken they look so clueless.

"That's not-"

"I'll just go somewhere Jaken keep them safe," Sesshomaru said before flying away again leaving the three of you speechless.

"Ah thanks for"

"That's not what happened!" Jaken protest.

"Huh? Then what?" You asked.

"Lord Sesshomaru himself saves you," Rin said with a huge sweet smile on her lips. "When you yelled Master Jaken's name he quickly look behind and saw you then Master Jaken called Lord Sesshomaru."

"I see... then?"

You're too focused on Rin while Jaken is dying in embarrassment he doesn't want to admit that he's worried about you because he's playing the role of "the mean goblin" but Rin is revealing all the embarrassing things about him.

"After Master Jaken told him what happened, Lord Sesshomaru went away... he was so cool & handsome even though he is cold but that's what I like about him... I do admire Lord Sesshomaru so much..."

Rin describes Sesshomaru as if she's in love with him but you can see in her eyes sparkling like stars.

"I hope one day he'll notice me..." Rin smiled at herself.

"I see... you must be in love with Sesshomaru uh?" You said a sad smile plastered between your lips.

"Am I? I don't know but maybe... I'm too young for those kinds of adult things." Rin said while playing with her fingers cheeks burning red.

"When it comes to love there's no such age, little one." You pat her head.

"I also do love it when he pats my head..." Rin said shyly.

"I know I can see it..." you said.

"What about you? Lady (y/n) you are the first person he lets you stay with."

"Ahm me? I don't know... he never really show me any care not until now... I mean he shows some other side of him but I'm still not sure." You look at the sky. "But I guess it's too early to call it love." You watch the sun settle down.