2

He look at you confused then you drank the medicine and kissed him forcing it inside his mouth he was taken aback you finally pulled away he coughed.

"How dare you! You foolish woman!" He is about to wipe his lips but you stop his hand.

"A young lady like you shouldn't act like that!" Jaken said you just sigh.

"He refused to drink it so I don't have any choice but to do it!" You protest they were shocked especially Sesshomaru you're also blushing in embarrassment because it's the first time you kissed someone.

Ahhh! Why did I do that?! Why did I give my first kiss to some stranger!!! I'm so stupid! But his lips are so soft... AHHH! What am I thinking right now?!

"Did you... already do that to others?" Sesshomaru asked you shook your head.

"No why? It's my first time kissing someone so be grateful that I gave you my first kiss!" You said he scoffed.

"Why would I be grateful to some pathetic human like you?" Sesshomaru said looking away from your eyes.

"Lord Sesshomaru? Why your face is so red?" Jaken asked.

"What? That's nonsense Jaken." He smacks his head Jaken yelps in pain.

"Ow! That hurts Lord Sesshomaru." You try to hold your laugh.

"Well then... I better be going now I've already done my job here..." You bow when you're about to stand up Sesshomaru called you making you freeze on your spot.

"You mortal." You slowly turn around he looks at you. "Did I already give you my permission to go?"

"No... and excuse me why would I need your permission I can do whatever I want! I'm not your servant like that green thing." You immediately shut your mouth.

"What?! Green thing! Young lady, I am not some creature you think I am! I am a goblin!" Jaken said you quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" You said he just scoffs.

"Whether you're not my servant I cannot let you off the hook easily after you disobey all of my orders and even disrespects me." You couldn't believe what you were hearing right now.

"Orders uh? I don't care I will now go! Goodbye." You march off immediately going away in a blink of an eye he's already in front of you causing you to stop you almost bump into him.

"You'll not go anywhere..." he said with his venomous voice.

"I—okay fine!" You just agreed and stayed not wanting to take another risk again.

"We also agreed to something." He said you feel nervous.

"W-what?" You asked playing dumb he chuckle.

"Don't play dumb with me mortal I know that you also know what we agreed I already refused your help but you keep on insisting so we agree... after you treat my wounds I can steal your life isn't it? Sesshomaru has a smirk on his lips.

"I-I know but..." You paused and just stared at the ground. "Go ahead if you want." You look him straight in the eyes.

"What guts." He said. "I like that."

"Ah!"

You heard a voice behind both of you looking back you found a wounded girl she looks all dirty judging by her it seems like she doesn't how to speak because she was just making sounds.

She wanted to say something but the sound only came out of her mouth she was holding leaves filled with food she settled it down before smiling and leaving.