Epilogue: 2

Third Person POV
Her alarm clock rings she groans in annoyance and shut it off she stayed in the bed for a minute just wanna sleep more when she was about to fall asleep again the door opens widely.

"Big sister! It's morning!!! Wake up!!!" Her little sister entered inside by knocking and started jumping on the bed to wake her up.

"You peace of trash! Come here!!!" She immediately went down from the bed and chase her little sister outside.

"Mom!!! She's awake!" She yelled.

"Morning sweetheart..." her mother greeted her she just sigh.

"Morning Mom..." She sat on the table to gather herself for a second after she went to the bathroom to wash up and ate breakfast afterward she took a shower and get ready.

"Your lunchbox honey!" Her mom yelled.

"Right!" She quickly grabs it before stepping outside she takes a deep breath and looks up at the sky.

What a beautiful clear sky

She walks around the city because it was still early to go to school she stop by the chocolate shop to buy some sweets when all of a sudden the glass door opened.

"Excuse me miss..." she look up and move aside they made eye contact a small smile plastered on her lips.

"Sesshomaru." (Y/n) look at him with the sweetest smile.

THE END...