3

Third Person POV
At midnight they were watching the moon when all of a sudden Sesshomaru sensed an evil presence lurking near them.

"Ooh, what a delicious meal we have for tonight I bet we're very lucky tonight."

"Such a delicious human... hmm I wonder what she tastes like once we rip her head off from her body."

"Lord Sesshomaru," Jaken whispered he's very aware of it but he's just staying silent.

"Sesshomaru thoughts"
I don't care about this mere human it doesn't matter whether she dies or is eaten by those demons it's not my concern

He said in his thoughts but for some reason, he cannot ignore the one he was calling 'mere human' The monster made its moves nice & quiet so its prey won't wake up and try to run away from them.

"Lucky us..."

The monster mumbled and laughs but little they didn't know there was another demon waiting for them to come out just when they are closed Sesshomaru was quick on his feet and slain the ugly monster. (Y/n) moved a little Sesshomaru immediately went beside her assuring that his human won't wake up.

"Sesshomaru thoughts"
What am I doing right now? Protecting such a fragile pathetic human?

He gently move her head to his fluffy fur so that she can sleep more comfortably Jaken just stared at him very shocked.

"L-lord Sesshomaru?" Jaken said.

"Shhh!" Jaken quickly shut his mouth.

"Jaken thoughts"
I've never seen Milord being so kind to some human beings... this young lady must be different

Third-Person POV END

Y/n POV
You woke up with sunlight shining through you a soft smile plastered between your lips.

"You're awake human?" Jaken said you nod.

"Yeah... good morning Jaken." You greeted he just huffs you look around you see no sight of Sesshomaru anywhere.

"Where's your Master?" You asked.

"His milord went somewhere he told me that I should keep an eye on you while he's away... so I'm doing what he said," Jaken answered.

"Such a loyal servant." You said he just ignored you. "May I wash my face?"

"Ugh... again? Fine..." He stood up and guided me to the river to do my thing.

"Jaken? Are you there?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm here just hurry!" Jaken yelled.

A little bit far from where you are after doing your routine you notice something moving behind the bush you tilted your head you went closer to check what was it when your eyes widen.

"Jaken!!!" You scream at top of your lungs and start running toward where you heard Jaken's voice.

"Why are you screaming as if something is threatening," Jaken said.

"A demon!" You yelled.

"What?! Where?! Hide behind my back hurry!" Jaken said you did what he said.

"Delicious human... come here..." the ugly demon said you look at it disgusted.

"Die! You demon!" Jaken uses his flame staff and killed the weak demon your heart was pounding so fast you almost lose your balance but Jaken immediately helps you before you could even fall. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, thank you so much Jaken..." You take a deep breath and sigh.

"Let us now go back," Jaken said you agreed you follow him behind.