9

Y/n POV
After teaching Rin you take a break for a while and had dinner for the first time Sesshomaru ate with you.

"You going to eat with us?" He looks at you.

"Gotta problem with that?" Sesshomaru answered you shook her head instead you grin teasing him.

"Ooh~ I smell something fishy~" you teased he just roll his eyes. "Are you now showing your emotions Sesshomaru?"

"How dare you address him by the name young lady?!" Jaken said you just laugh.

"Sorry, but in my era, it's famous not unless you are in Wattpad..." you said they stared at you.

"But still! You are not in your era!" Jaken protested you just tapped his shoulder.

"Chill there bud..." you said.

"H-how dare you to touch me?!" Jaken said you're just laughing at him.

Once you're done eating you did your daily routine but the difference is that Sesshomaru is now accompanying you.

"Don't you even try to peek here!" you teased him again you heard him huff.

"I ain't gonna peek there mortal!" Sesshomaru said you giggle.

"Be sure of it!" You yelled because you were taking a bath you're peacefully enjoying your bath when you notice something under the water you soon realize it was a monster you quickly jump off and scream.

"Sesshomaru!!!" He then appeared when he saw the monster he grab his sword and slice the other demon you have no idea how to help him plus you're completely naked.

"Delicious body..." The monster you try to cover yourself Sesshomaru became more furious.

"Disgusting...." he mumbles and slays the monster afterward he immediately checks you. "Are you alright? Aren't you hurt anywhere?"

"N-no... thank you I'm sorry I couldn't be any help." You answered still covering your body.

"You don't have to... I already swear to protect you at all costs." Sesshomaru said. "I-I'm sorry..." he realized that you're still naked that's why you're blushing so hard.

"I-it's okay... it was all of the sudden." You said.

"Here borrow mine first... your clothes are still wet..." He gave his kimono to you.

"Thank you." You went back to the camp then they look at you eyes widen. "Hi... I know I look weird right now but—"

"Her clothes are still wet." Sesshomaru sat against the tree his favorite spot. "Go ahead and sleep now."

"Can't sleep my hair is not dry yet." You said. "May I...?"

"Do whatever you want," Sesshomaru answered.

"Can I lay on your fur?" You asked for his permission he nod. "It's night again..."

"Yeah, and it's time to sleep," Sesshomaru said with a smile.

"I wanna apologize because I couldn't help you I guess you're right I should just go back so that you can have peace again ever since I came here things get complicated." He opens his eyes again and stared at you.

"Don't blame yourself. It's no one's fault because this era is way different in the world you're living in... in here you cannot live peacefully there's always danger." Sesshomaru said. "So stop whining and just trust me do you get it mortal?"

"Okay... It's just I think I'm such a bothersome."

"Please stay here with me." You look at each other heart beating so fast eyes sparkling like the stars in the night sky.

"Sesshomaru." He slowly leans forward earning a kiss which you gladly accepted things went passionately then both of you pull away.

"My revenge..." Sesshomaru said with a smile on his lips.

"Revenge?" You look at him puzzled he just chuckles.

"Because of you, I felt so alive that's why I'm asking you to stay with me cause if you ever leave I don't know what to do." He said for the very first time his tone sounds so alive and very warm and romantic.

"I'll stay as long as you allow me to." You said your eyelids suddenly feel heavy.

"Sleep tight, my dear mortal... I know you're tired." Sesshomaru mumble you just hummed.

Y/n POV END

Third Person POV
They were on a journey when all of a sudden the sky became dark and an unpleasant smell starts to spread around Sesshomaru already what was it.

"Naraku..." he uttered as she look at him.

"Naraku? The spider guy?" (Y/n) asked the nod.

"Stay on my watch don't go anywhere Jaken keep an eye on Rin," Sesshomaru said.

"Yes, milord!" Jaken replied suddenly a bunch of monsters starts to appear everywhere.

"My sword..." she said she's been training for weeks cause she wanted to help him.

"(Y/n)" She turns around only to see Kagome.

"Kagome?" They just laugh before fighting the demons.

"I've never seen you care for others big brother," Inuyasha said scoffing.

"Shut your mouth little brother." it looks like they are doing teamwork seeing that they fight together although they throw mean things at each other.

Sesshomaru was busy fighting the monster so the others when she notice another one sneak behind Rin preparing to kill her (Y/n) immediately run to save her instead of Rin
(Y/n) got stab.

"Lady y/n!!!" Rin screams catching the others' attention.

"I-I'm fine." She answered she try to stand up but fail before she could even fall to the ground Sesshomaru disappeared to catch her.

"Y/n..." Sesshomaru said she just smile.

"It's alright..." He held his tensaiga but it was not reacting he clenched his fists.

"Sesshomaru thoughts"
My tensaiga couldn't even save her too

"I'm fine...j-just remember I'm always alive on the other side of the world. Farewell, my Sesshomaru." She caressed his cheeks Sesshomaru hold her hand he didn't notice that he was already crying.

"Sesshomaru is crying?" Kagome said.

"It's my first time seeing my brother cry for someone." Inuyasha can't believe what he's witnessing right now.

"Lady y/n... I'm sorry..." Rin said as he look at her.

"It's not your fault it was her choice." Sesshomaru answered with his dead cold tone.

"B-b-but..." Rin burst into tears so as Jaken.

Third Person POV END