1

Y/n POV
You're walking around the forest when you saw a white-looking fur leaning against the huge tree you went closer to take a look your eyes widen when you realized it was a person his eyes shut so you thought he was asleep but when you approached more closely you almost trip on your own feet when he opens his eyes.

"Who's there?" He asked you to look around thinking if he was talking to someone else. "You mortal I'm talking to you..."

You were taken aback wondering how did he know you were there when you were hiding in the bush.

"No use of hiding I can sense you behind that bush..." he said. "Come out before I kill you..." he added making you gulp nervously you think twice.

If I didn't come out I'll be killed if I try to run and ignore him I'll also be killed because he'll chase me...

You shook your head erasing all of your thoughts and taking the risk you step out from your hiding spot you notice that he was holding his arm you tilted your head in confusion.

"Are... you alright?" You asked all of a sudden you saw a green creature appear.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" He said you look at the green creature he notices that someone is staring behind he turned around to look at you. "Who are you!" His tone is a little angry.

"Pardon me... but is he alright?" You said ignoring his question completely.

"You discourteous mortal! How dare you ignore my question!" He said.

"My apology for my rudeness! My name is (y/n)" You introduce yourself he looks at you from head to toe as if he's judging you.

"Young lady, may I ask where did you come from? Because it seems like you're not from here." The green creature asked.

"I... I came from somewhere far from here." You answered he look confused.

"What? How far?" The green creature said you think of another excuse.

"Just... very far from here!" You exhale you smile at them you can see that the little creature doesn't like you.

"I'm sorry Lord Sesshomaru I didn't find any medicine to treat your wound or ease the pain." He bow judging by how he addressed the mysterious man he looked like a servant to him.

"Ahm—"

"That Inuyasha how dare he steal the tetsaiga from you Lord Sesshomaru it was meant to be yours!" He protests you look at them cluelessly.

"Shut your mouth Jaken I don't have any time with your stupid complaint." The mysterious man named Sesshomaru says he then closes his eyes again you can see that he is in a lot of pain and he is still holding his arm.

"May I perhaps see your wound?" You asked them then they stared at you. "Ah right... you still don't trust me yet..." you mumble to yourself.

"I don't trust humans," Sesshomaru spoke you just nod.

"I knew it..." you whispered.

"Do you know any medicine or herbal that can ease his pain or heal his wounds?" The green creature named Jaken asked.

"Yes, I know my grandparents taught me." You flexed they stared at you again then Jaken turned to Sesshomaru.

"Lord Sesshomaru..." Jaken called his Lord.

"You don't need to. Just a little rest I'll be fine." Sesshomaru states coldly as the wind blows.

"But Lord Sesshomaru how can you defeat Inuyasha with you looking like that?!" You can hear his concern in his voice.

"I said you don't need to... now get out of here lady if you still wish to live long." Sesshomaru threatens you.

He threatened me again...

"I do not wish to be killed and of course, I also want to live but my parents taught me if someone needs help do not hesitate to help them." You look at him making him let out a short laugh.

"I don't care about your parents or your grandparents. I Do Not need any help from anyone." He said.

"Then if you wish to kill me go ahead but before that let me take a look at your arm you seem like a lot of pain." You said.

"You're quite brave for a lady mortal," Jaken said.

"They say but I'm not..." you deny because deep inside you're so scared that he really might kill you any minute if he wishes to.

"You moron..." he was about to stand up but collapsed again because of his arm you quickly assist him before he even fall.

"Who is more looking like an idiot now?" You didn't realize that both of you are so close to each other faces then he gazes at you.

"Let go I don't need your stupid medicine." He still refuses but you keep on insisting in the end you won the debate.

"You're pathetic I could kill you now if I wish," Sesshomaru said you just nod.

"I'm aware of that." You answered his arm was cut as if a huge sword cut it.

If this is a normal person they will die at any second but how did he manage to hold himself for a little longer?

"May I ask you something?"

"Shut your mouth I don't want to hear anything coming from you and I don't need to answer any of your stupid questions," Sesshomaru said your lips forming a tight line and shutting it.

"Drink this it will ease the pain you are feeling right now and also your energy." He looks away refusing it making you sigh. "Don't be hardheaded and just drink this."

"You don't have any right place to scold Lord Sesshomaru nor even order him," Jaken said furiously you stared at him.

"I'm trying to help your Lord Sesshomaru not to die." You emphasize the word 'Lord Sesshomaru' he didn't protest and just stay silent. "Drink this on your own or I will make you drink it." He didn't listen you sigh.

"Look at me." You said.

"Why would I?"