6.12

Wu Bai's journey was relatively smooth, and he did not encounter any delays in his journey. He arrived at the capital safely with the caravan.

    The crowd lined up for the city guard to check and pass smoothly. Before Wu Bai could look around, someone came towards him.

    "Brother Bai—"

    "Zimo, how do you know I'm here today?" Wu Bai asked with a smile.

    "I estimate that you should be able to arrive in the past two days, so you have been guarding the city gate." Xiao Zimo replied, staring at the other side.

    Wu Bai turned to Li Qing and said, "Uncle Li, take the caravan to the inn first, and I'll come to you later."

    Li Qing glanced at Xiao Zimo, nodded to Wu Bai, and agreed.

."Brother Bai, it's rare for you to come to the capital. I'll take you to see my parents first. My parents also know the news of your coming, and they are all looking forward to your arrival." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Since I'm here in the capital, I should come to visit one or two." Wu Bai said.

    Wu Bai turned around and took out the gifts he had prepared for Xiao Jingxuan and the others from the carriage, and then spoke to Li Qing again before heading to Xiao's house with Xiao Zimo.

    "Xiangwangfu?" Wu Bai read while looking at the plaque on the gate.

    Xiao Zimo quickly explained: "I'm sorry, Brother Bai, we didn't intentionally hide it before..."

    "I understand, it's normal to go out, as long as you are still the Xiao Zimo I know." Wu Bai said.

.The two were talking when another carriage stopped at the gate. Xiao Jingxuan got off the carriage and saw Xiao Zimo talking to a little brother, and then carefully observed the little brother's eyebrows. He quickly recognized the person: "Brother Bai—"

    "Uncle Xiao - it's me." Wu Bai smiled.

    "Oh, I haven't seen you for many years. I almost didn't recognize you. Come in and sit in the house." Xiao Jingxuan greeted.

    "Uncle Xiao is still as bright as he was back then, without any change." Wu Bai praised.

    The group entered the hall, and Luo Yunyin rushed over after hearing the news.

    "You are Brother Bai, eight years have passed in the blink of an eye, and the little brother who looked at the pink and jade carvings has grown so big now." Luo Yunyin took Wu Bai's hand and looked at it with a smile.

."I haven't seen you for many years, but Madam is still as graceful and graceful as before." Wu Bai replied.

    Luo Yunyin burst out laughing: "Hahaha... This brother Bai is too good at talking."

    "Madam, it's rare for Brother Bai to come here. You can ask someone to clean up a yard for him later, and let him live in the mansion for a while." Xiao Jingxuan instructed.

    Wu Bai quickly waved his hand and said, "Uncle Xiao, I came to the capital this time with my own caravan. They have already booked an inn. I will meet them later, so I won't bother you."

    "Well, since you have already made arrangements, then we won't force it, but since you are in the capital, you still have to come and walk around the house more." Xiao Jingxuan instructed.

    "Okay." Wu Bai nodded in response.

    After a few people chatted for a while, Wu Bai spoke to them.