7.16

Two months later, several luxurious carriages drove into Qingyuan Village and stopped in front of Xiao's house. Two wealthy middle-aged men and women came down from the front carriage.

    Xiao Zimo hurried up to meet him.

    "Father, mother and concubine."

    Xiao Tianhen looked at Xiao Zimo's complexion, and found that it was indeed much better than before. He patted Xiao Zimo's shoulder again, and found that his body was also much stronger. He nodded with satisfaction.

    The woman beside him hugged Xiao Zimo in tears and excitedly, sobbing: "Zimo~"

    "Mother concubine..." Xiao Zimo patted the crying mother in his arms to comfort her.

    "Minmin, Zimo is in good health now, what a good thing, how can you cry." Xiao Tianhen comforted.

    Su Min didn't seem to hear what he said, and continued to cry enough to pack up her emotions.

."Mother, you have worked hard all the way here. Let's go into the house and rest first." Xiao Zimo led them into the house.

    Looking at this shabby little yard, Su Min's eyes turned red again, and she said distressedly, "Why didn't you say in your letter that you live in such a shabby yard..."

    Xiao Zimo reassured: "Mother, it's actually pretty good here. Although it looks a little worse, it doesn't affect my life."

    Xiao Tianhen also looked at the yard, and found that everything was neatly placed and the ground was clean, he echoed: "This is a rural place after all, don't ask too much, it is the place where the child's life is important or where he lives. More importantly, now I just hope that Zimo can get better, and I won't force anything else."

    Hearing this, Su Min didn't say that this yard is not good.

.Xiao Yi helped people move things outside the yard, and by the way instructed them to move things into the house. These rooms were specially cleaned up by Xiao Zimo and Xiao Yi in order to welcome Xiao Tianhen.

    Xiao Zimo took them for a stroll in this small yard, while introducing them to his daily life.

    "This water tank, I usually draw water here to wash and wash, and by the way, there is this little sapling, which I planted when I was bored, and this pile of firewood, which I chopped, and I am strong now. big."

    "What, you chop wood yourself, what about Xiao Yi, what does he do?" Su Min said angrily.

    "Mother concubine, I took the initiative to chop this, Xiao Yi can't control me, he actually has a lot of things to do, did you see that pile of forage over there, these are all prepared by Xiao Yi. "Xiao Zimo explained.

.Su Min snorted lightly and lost his anger.

    "Who owns that room?" Xiao Tianhen pointed to a place and asked.

    "That's the kitchen." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Why is the kitchen still locked?" Xiao Tianhen asked as he walked towards it, "You open it, let's go in and take a look."

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo took out the key and opened the kitchen door.

    The wooden door was gently pushed, and a burst of dust flew in the air.

    "Cough...cough...what's going on? So much dust." Xiao Tianhen asked.

    Su Min also said, "The two big men really don't know how to take care of themselves. When I asked you to bring a servant girl, you refused. There is so much dust in this kitchen, and the food you eat every day is so dirty!"