2.11

Xiao Zimo asked his subordinates not to disturb him, but his subordinates still easily investigated Xiao Zimo's whereabouts, but they still followed Xiao Zimo's arrangement and did not appear by his side to disturb the other party's life, Only after confirming that Xiao Zimo's personal safety is guaranteed, he quietly evacuated from Haining Village and returned to Yangjiang Province to continue investigating the tasks that Xiao Zimo had arranged for them.

    Since Wu Bai and the others came back from the provincial capital last time, Haifu and the others have learned about their son, and they have learned that everything is fine now. It is because they learned from Haizhu that their son will marry a city for them in the future. The son-in-law in the room was even less worried.

    Day by day passed, calm and easy-going.

.Ever since Haizhu knew that his eldest brother would find him a better brother than Wu Bai, he completely let go of his grudge against Wu Bai's rejection of his eldest brother, but he didn't have anything to do like before. I often come to Wu Bai to share.

    On this day, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo went to the beach to deliver meals to Father Wu and the others. Unexpectedly, they happened to meet Haizhu and Hai Shi again. The other party was also going to the beach to deliver meals to Father Hai.

    The two of them still greeted as before, but this time Haizhu and Wu Bai said hello instead of pestering Wu Bai, but continued to walk side by side with Hai Shi, and speeded up, taking Wu Bai and the other two. People are left behind.

    "Do you think the atmosphere between the two of them is a bit strange?" Wu Bai asked Xiao Zimo.

    "strangeness?.It seems a little bit, but I didn't watch them carefully just now, I mainly stared at you. "Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    Wu Bai immediately blushed.

    Seeing Wu Bai like this, Xiao Zimo suddenly seemed to remember something and said, "I know what's wrong with them. They should have a friendship with us now."

    After listening to Xiao Zimo's words, Wu Bai carefully recalled Haizhu's erratic eyes when he looked at Hai Shi just now, as well as the discomfort he felt when he saw the two of them. The figure, I don't understand where Xiao Zimo guessed right.

    However, looking at Haizhu's reaction, it should be that he really likes Shanghai Shi, but he doesn't know whether Hai Shi treats Hai Zhu sincerely. He will have to observe it later, and he cannot let Hai Zhu be deceived by Hai Shi like the original.

.Thinking of this, Wu Bai asked Xiao Zimo to help him observe whether Hai Shi really treated Hai Zhu.

    Xiao Zimo thought that Hai Shi was obviously interested in Wu Bai before, but after they went to the city last time, Hai Shi was obsessed with Tang Ling again, and now he is interested in Hai Zhu again? He felt that this matter was a little unreliable, so he immediately nodded and agreed to Wu Bai's order.

    The two followed them to the beach, only to see that Haizhu and Haishi had already prepared meals for Haifa, and they also sat on the side and started to eat.

    Since Father Hai learned that his eldest son will bring him a city man in the future, he has put down Hai Zan's life events. Now he is more concerned about Hai Zhu's life events, but he saw Hai Zhu recently. The relationship with Hai Shi became more and more harmonious. He was full of relief, but he felt very comfortable, and the marriage of his two sons was settled.

.Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo gave Father Wu and Brother Wu food to them respectively, and let them eat first.

    Xiao Zimo took a bowl and filled it with food, and then handed it to Wu Bai, who took it as well, and the two behaved harmoniously and naturally.