2.12

The two of them came to the provincial capital, and Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai to the bookstore.

    The shopkeeper of the bookstore saw Xiao Zimo brought a little brother over alone, his eyes were full of surprise, and he didn't know what the relationship between the two was.

    In fact, when Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai and others here last time, the shopkeeper probably glanced at them twice and didn't think much about them, because several of them were present at the time, but this time it was different, only Wu Bai was alone, which highlighted When he came out, especially when the shopkeeper wanted to welcome Xiao Zimo to the special private room upstairs, Xiao Zimo actually wanted to bring Wu Bai upstairs together, and he was not shy at all.

    "Master, this is it?" The shopkeeper hesitated for a moment, then asked actively.

    He decided that it would be better to ask him personally. If he guessed the relationship wrong and treated this little brother in an inappropriate way, it would not be good for the master to be dissatisfied.

.Xiao Zimo was also worried that the shopkeeper would treat Wu Bai slowly, so he took Wu Bai's hand and replied, "This is your future lord. When you see him in the future, you should respect him as you would treat me."

    "Yes." The shopkeeper replied, and then quickly took Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai upstairs to guide them.

    When the three arrived in the private room, there were already four or five people waiting inside.

    "Master is well." Everyone saluted Xiao Zimo.

    "Sit down!" Xiao Zimo ordered.

    "Yes." After everyone sat down, they also looked at Wu Bai with a look of surprise.

    Xiao Zimo was annoyed by their staring at Wu Bai, he tapped the table lightly, and drew everyone's attention to himself, and then he introduced again: "This is your future lord, don't take it lightly in the future. lazy."

.Everyone glanced at Wu Bai again, then lowered their heads and said, "Yes."

    "Why are there only a few of you?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Go back to the master, everyone else went out to continue to inquire about the news. We are staying here to wait for the master's news, lest the master come to find us." One of the men in brown replied.

    "How about the things that you asked you to investigate before?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "This..." The subordinate glanced at Wu Bai with some embarrassment, and then thought that since Xiao Zimo brought the other party here, he must not have to hide the other party, so he continued: "We have already We found some details, but we still haven't checked them out completely, but we found that the other party seems to be quietly buying a lot of kerosene in the past two days."

    "Kerol? Did you find out what the other party bought this for?"

."Not yet, the subordinates are still investigating, but the name the other party uses is to use rockets when the enemy is attacking, so they will prepare kerosene."

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said: "Well, you should find out the use of the other party's kerosene as soon as possible. If it is used normally, he should not be so secretive."

    Yangjiang Province is close to the sea, and the sea trade is developed. There are countless ships coming and going every day. Although this has improved the economy of these areas in the South China Sea, it has also breeded many pirates. There is a navy with ten thousand people. It is led by Tang Maode, the governor of the navy, and is usually responsible for the safety of ships traveling at sea in Yangjiang Province.